“Comfortable with limits”

Ranked #50 of 157 Hotels in Denver
Las Vegas
“Comfortable with limits”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

The room was great, bed was comfortable, staff was mostly friendly, and the eating choices nearby were excellent. The price and proximity to the airport brought me in, but unfortunately, the lack of quality internet will keep me away in the future. The internet was below acceptable and when I asked if there was something that could be done, I was told that the hotel was full and it would be slow. I tried wireless and wired, I tried in the evening, early morning, and mid-day, and no luck, I could not get web pages to load completely and could not watch even the smallest video stream for my classes. I even went to the airport 3 hours early to get faster internet waiting in the terminal.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
  • Korean first
Breckenridge
Reviewed May 2, 2013

It was a nice experience. We were very comfortable there. The hotel was very clean and I really appreciate that there were no dirty and loud pets in the hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Birmingham
Reviewed May 2, 2013

WE had very noisy guests above us and I called to the front desk 4 times up till 1 am and they never did anything. It was a terrible night with paper walls and I will never stay there again. THe property was very nice, but the attidute of the night staff was deplorable. In the morning I complained again and the women at the front desk just gave me a look and said oh well. Your staff need attitude and customer service training.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Colorado
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Very clean hotel with excellent front counter service. We stayed for the DIA parking ($5.00 per night) and the shuttle service. Our trip to the airport was uneventful. The trip back was a nightmare. We had come back from Mexico with tans, shorts and t-shirts. The temperature in Denver was 40 degrees. We called for pick-up service and were told to wait at island 3 for the shuttle (20 minutes). We watched every hotel pick up guests every 20 minutes, but our shuttle would not arrive. After three calls and more than hour later we were picked up. Our driver seemed confused, which had me worried. Probably will not stay at Baymont Inn for this purpose in the future. Would highly recommend the hotel for any other type of visit.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Travelers also viewed these Denver hotels
Denver International Airport
Best Western Plus Denver International Airport Inn & Suites

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Denver International Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn & Suites Denver International Airport

Property: Baymont Inn & Suites Denver International Airport
Address: 6805 N. Argonne Street, Denver, CO 80249-8657
Location: United States > Colorado > Denver
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#4 Best Value Hotel in Denver
#32 Romantic Hotel in Denver
#35 Family Hotel in Denver
#40 Business Hotel in Denver
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Baymont Inn & Suites Denver International Airport 2.5*
Baymont Inn & Suites Denver International Airport hotel is located in the heart of the Denver airport hotel district, just 20 minutes from downtown Denver. Enjoy easy access to the airport, as well as affordable Park 'n' Fly packages, starting at $5.00 a day, up to ten days. Parking packages require 24-hour reservation, prior to guest's arrival. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Denver International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Baymont Inn And Suites Denver International Airport Hotel Denver