“fine hotel for the price.the only thing that I noticed is...”

Baymont Inn & Suites Denver International Airport
Ranked #50 of 157 Hotels in Denver

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (97)
  • Korean first
NE PA USA
Reviewed March 4, 2013

We stayed here the night before an early flight out of DIA. We drove to this hotel from Laramie, WY and it was easy to find. I chose this hotel because of its proximity to the airport for returning the rental car and the availability of an airport shuttle. We checked in just after 3 pm and John was very welcoming and asked if we'd like a room on the 4th floor facing the mountains. Later, Carlos came on duty and was equally as friendly and helpful. This hotel was an excellent choice. The hotel is quiet and clean. I drove to the airport, which was really quick (no more than 10 minutes away) dropped off the car and the hotel shuttle was there to pick me up in just a few minutes. In the morning, we took the shuttle to catch our flight. We left the hotel at 5am without a hitch. When we checked in, I wanted to heat up some snacks, and John offered the microwave in the breakfast room for our use. Because we were just there to rest up before our flight, I didn't get a chance to use the pool. But, I did go down and go in--it was very warm and a couple of guests were swimming. The pool area has a very relaxing atmosphere. Although we were leaving very early, the breakfast room attendant was there getting things ready and worked hard to get things out for the guests leaving on the shuttle. The only thing I missed was a mini-fridge in the room. I would stay here without hesitation the next time I need to stay near DIA.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on top floor facing west toward mountains--great views and sunset.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Cheyenne
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Generally a nice newer hotel geared for people awaiting a flight the next day. WiFi speed was pretty slow, but functional. Very clean and the staff was friendly. Breakfast was just okay, but about what I expected.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Reviewed March 3, 2013

First of all, the front desk was very helpful instructing me where to go to catch the shuttle, as the airport is HUGE and intimidating if its your first visit. I did not have a long wait. The shuttle leaves every 40 minutes and its only about 10 minutes from the airport. It says Quality Inn/Baymont. Some other reviewers made comments about it not being their shuttle-whatever people!!

Rooms are great. Very clean and spacious. No complaints there. I had a first floor room and it was very quiet.

Breakfast is great. Eggs, bacon, waffles, oatmeal, cereal, bagels, pastries, toast, French toast sticks, egg/cheese bagels, fruit, coffee, tea, icewater. I found everything to be good. Til 9 am weekdays and 10 am weekends.

Ruby Tuesdays, and Di Cicco's very closeby. Walking distance. 3 minute walk. Only visited RT's for lunch, It was good enough. 7-11 close enough to walk. Maybe 4 or 5 blocks away.

If you want to venture about a block further and in the other direction, visiting Sporting News grill, attached to the Holiday Inn. Great food and service!!

Fitness room is fine. Good equipment. If youre not used the the elevation though, forget it! I am a runner and had a very hard time trying to run with 1/2 of the oxygen I am used to breathing. :)

Pillows - yes they were hard. I am a squishy pillow person. I found if i punched it down a few times, it was manageable.

I had one problem during my stay, some idiots car alarm went off at 6:30 am and five other times for the next two days (while i was in my room - who knows how many more other times) and the car happened to be right outside my window. Because of the muliple disturbances that interrupted my sleep, the staff COMPED ONE NITE for me. This is beyond generous. They obviously cannot control idiots, but want to make suret their customers are happy. This one is!!!! It was my first visit to Denver and obviously to this hotel, and I would stay here again without hesitation.

There are several other hotels in this vicinity. I am not sure how their prices compare, but I found this Baymont to be a very reasonable price and everything you need!! I would highly recommend staying at this one!!

Thank you Baymont Inn Denver Airport!! I hope to be back!!

Room Tip: i was on the first floor and liked being close to the lobby and breakfast.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Travelers also viewed these Denver hotels
Denver International Airport
Best Western Plus Denver International Airport Inn & Suites
Denver International Airport
HYATT house Denver Airport

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Denver International Airport? Share your experiences!