“Great opportunity to visit restaurants I have never been to!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Culinary Connectors' Culinary Tours

Culinary Connectors' Culinary Tours
Ranked #27 of 69 Food & Drink in Denver
More attraction details
Owner description: Calling all Mile High City foodies! Get a behind the scenes, exclusive peek into the dining world with one of Culinary Connectors' tours. Embark on a culinary journey for delicious visits to some of the city's best restaurants, with exclusive access, chef meet 'n' greets, yummy tastes and refreshing beverages. Culinary Connectors offers walking tours, top restaurant tours, and craft beer tours weekly.
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities
Littleton, Colorado
“Great opportunity to visit restaurants I have never been to!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2010

Very well organized. Pleased with the assortment and diversity of the restaurants. Pleasantly surprised by the quality and quantity of drink and food provided. We left stuffed and impressed by the neighborhood, food and company.

Michigan
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Perfect Day in Boulder”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2010

We were originally scheduled to do the Denver tour, but the plan changed to Boulder due to an overbooking. It was a great day in Boulder! We had a fantastic guide who was well versed in the restaurant industry. Each restaurant that we went to was unique and the chefs were very accomodating and spent time explaining their dishes and answered all of our questions. I am more of diner than cook and I was a little worried that this would be out of my league and it wasn't at all. It was a very enjoyable day and I would do it again in one of the other locations to experience different restaurants.

Littleton, Colorado
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Who would have thought of a chipotle magarita?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2010

This is my third Restaurant Tour with Culinary Connectors (the others were Boulder and Aspen) and each of the three were different. The Denver tour was very enjoyable in that each of the chefs spent a majority of the time that we were in their restaurants with us. The food ranged from Lamb on arugala with a beet vinegarette (sp?) to a garlic gnocchi to duck carnitas....all with wine pairings....the chipotle margaritas with ice cream chasers rocks! All the groups that I have been in have been friendly and fun. This is a different way to spend a Saturday afternoon and I'll be doing it again!

Denver, Colorado
“Great and informative restaurant tours!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2010

I really enjoyed my tour. The restaurants and chefs were amazing and I learned about some new places I hadn't been to before! It was a great way to meet fellow foodies as well!

“Perfect way to spend an afternoon in...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2010

Perfect way to spend an afternoon in Denver!