“Must do!”

Denver Brews Cruise
Ranked #7 of 73 Food & Drink in Denver
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Denver Brews Cruise is a mobile craft brewery tour business specializing in the personal touch utilizing the awesome relationships built on trust with all the breweries on the Denver Brews Cruise docket! Tours visit 3 breweries with "Beer 101" facility tour on 1st stop, and brief facility tours at 2nd and 3rd stop. Generous amount of beer samples provided by the tour for $55 per person. Tours are approximately 4 hours long. Visit our website and click on the "Book It" button on upper right side of page. Choose the desired date and time, enter info and you will be Cruisin' for a Brewsin' !
Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

Great way to experience the local breweries that you can't get in any other state. Great for locals too to check out places they may have never known existed. You also get a TON of samples for such an affordable price. Brent was a fantastic host and it really makes for an enjoyable night with friends and also getting to know the others in the group. Will come back again!

Reviewed June 11, 2013

I booked this tour thinking my husband who has been doing home brew would enjoy. It turned out to be highlight of our Denver visit for both of us. The previous reviews are very accurate. You will get more than enough beer samples of good beer. The different size breweries make it a very educational and interesting experience. Brent and Jenny were awesome to hang out with and answered all of our questions.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

It was mine and my best friends birthday, when we got on the bus there was a birthday banner hung for us!! Not only was that awesome, but I dont drink, but I think i had as much, if not more fun then the rest of the party!! Super great experience to check out awesome breweries!!!

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Based off of the strong reviews online, I recently booked the Denver Brews Cruise for me and my friends when we were in town. I can't recommend the experience enough. Brent is a tremendous, down to earth guy that truly loves his craft (get it?). He was personable, hands-on and extremely patient when we asked him questions about the brewing process and beer in general. The breweries themselves were all delicious and it was definitely an experience to remember. Thanks, Brent!

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Knowledgeable, friendly, with generous tastings. Def would recommended! Got to see bigger breweries as well as start ups. Presented the process as a true artform. Learned a ton.
Mike & Jess