“Great Team Outing”

Denver Brews Cruise
Ranked #1 of 76 Food & Drink in Denver
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Denver Brews Cruise is a mobile craft brewery tour business specializing in the personal touch utilizing the awesome relationships built on trust with all the breweries on the Denver Brews Cruise docket! Tours visit 3 breweries with "Beer 101" facility tour on 1st stop, and brief facility tours at 2nd and 3rd stop. Generous amount of beer samples provided by the tour for $55 per person. Tours are approximately 4 hours long. Visit our website and click on the "Book It" button on upper right side of page. Choose the desired date and time, enter info and you will be Cruisin' for a Brewsin' !
Reviewed December 19, 2012

I organized a Monday night (Thanks Brent!!) Cruise as a team outing for collegues from outside Colorado and was a great experience for all of us! Brent was a great host - patient and knowledgeable - even if a little reserved. The "behind the scenes" access was really a treat and it was a great evening all in all. I highly recommend this as an outing with friends or as a business gathering. LOVED Breckenridge Brewing Company!

All reviews
"awesome tour"
in 7 reviews
"a lot of fun"
in 13 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
"an awesome experience"
"super fun"
"spend an afternoon"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed December 14, 2012

The best way I could describe the tour guide, Brett, is to say that he is like the Michael Jackson of tour guides! This was, by far, one of the best experiences I've had visiting another city. A couple buddies of mine and I decided to try out the Denver Brews Cruise based on some of the reviews here on TripAdvisor and it definitely lived up to the hype. Brett was extremely knowledgeable and made the tour a lot of fun. We got a very exclusive look behind the scenes of some really cool breweries in town too. The beers we sampled were delicious and we all came away from the tour with a new appreciation for everything that goes into crafting a delicious brew!

Reviewed November 17, 2012

Brett took our group of 9 girls out a couple weekends ago while we were visiting from South Dakota. It was definitely a highlight of our trip! Brett was very knowledgeable about the brewing process and styles of beer, and also about the local brewing scene. He was patient with our bunch and never rushed us from brewery to brewery. You can tell that Brett is a great guy and really enjoys giving these tours and has a great relationship with the breweries. It was a fun way to visit local breweries and become more familiar with the brewing process. I would recommend this tour to anyone! Cheers!

Reviewed November 11, 2012

This was fantastic night out with my husband and I learned my IBU preferences-30-40 range. The tour offered a great offering of breweries and beer tasting samples were plentiful. We really enjoyed meeting the other "cruisers" from around the World.

See more reviews
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Brent knows his beer and knows all the local breweries in Denver! He is a one man show who owns his own company and obviously does this due to his passion for beer. We went on a Saturday afternoon tour that ended up being 5 hours of tasting great beer, meeting great people, and learning quite a bit about why Denver has such as huge heart for micro brews. I loved the fact that Brent took us to smaller lesser known breweries that ended up having great beer ( and I'm not even a huge beer drinker). We would have never found them since they were off the beaten path and not in downtown Denver. The price is super reasonable as well since you definitely get your money's worth in just beer let alone having an awesome knowledgeable DD.

1  Thank meliahann