“Entertaining/Educational Diversion”

Denver Inside and Out
Ranked #8 of 37 Fun & Games in Denver
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: As of January, 1st 2016 Denver Inside and Out is excited to be exclusively offering an Urban Adventure Scavenger Hunt that can be completed in approximately 2 hours at a leisurely pace. The cost is $29.95 and can be shared with as many people as you like.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed January 7, 2014

My husband and I joined a few friends to participate in this tour. It was very entertaining walking around downtown Denver looking for clues and learning about some of the fascinating history. My husband, a local, felt the tour would be more challenging for out-of-town participants who would likely need to engage others for assistance in locating clues. The entire tour took about three hours. The day was a beautiful fall day. Bad weather may put a damper on the fun. The tour is family friendly, as long as the family can walk some distance. I would and have recommended it to friends and family.

1  Thank Gracie H

Reviewed December 9, 2013

We are local but don't claim to know all about Denver. We took the tour in late spring (it was an Xmas gift). Weather was good, met other folks on the tour (local and out-of-town). Out of towners we received to have some locals to help with some clues. Very fun for the teens (smaller kids might get tired). Really well presented and interesting...we wished it was longer

2  Thank Kim G
Reviewed October 25, 2013

I wasn't sure exactly what to expect but this was a thoroughly fun tour! It was a history lesson, entertainment and adventure all rolled into one. It was a very easy pace following the clues and a great introduction to downtown Denver. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

This is the second year I've taken a group of college students on this tour as part of a "get to know" Denver day. Robert and his fellow actors are fantastic. It's engaging, thoughtful, and a really FUN. Also, it's self guided, which I think the gaggle of 18 year olds I was with appreciated.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Thoroughly enjoyed the tour of Denver, especially the characters with whom we interacted, and the historical details that were given as part of the hunt for clues.