“Awesome stay!”
other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
justinctr...
“Awesome stay!”
Reviewed November 26, 2018 for a stay in November 2018

The Dylan was amazing! Definitely will stay at a Stay Alfred property again! Very clean awesome property.

Date of stay: November 2018
dotenfarm...
Plymouth, Massachusetts
“Favorable overall, but couple of concerns”
Reviewed September 28, 2018 for a stay in September 2018

I rented 2 2-bedroom/2-bath units at The Dylan in Denver on sept 25th - 28th. Units were spacious, very clean, and well-appointed. At check-in, there was an initial hiccup with the Key Cafe and the lockbox password for one of the two units. I had to call Stay Alfred, and the password was reset. While a slight inconvenience, it did get resolved within a few minutes. The staff member I spoke with on the phone was quick, responsive, and helpful.

This was my first time renting through Stay Alfred, and first time using a key cafe. I think I got the check-in instructions a few days before my arrival. As a new customer who usually goes to hotels, I think it would have been helpful to have received an email 2 weeks ahead of time letting me know that instructions would be sent avd when I should expect to receive them. I didn’t know how it was going to work (keys, check-in, parking, etc). That caused a little anxiety not knowing! But it all worked out!

There was an issue with one of the units that I wasn’t aware of until we were nearly checking out. The second bedroom (not the master) in our unit on the 1st floor had a broken window that had been patched with a piece of plywood. One of my guests chose not to tell me until our last day so as not to bother (or aggravate!) me. The blinds were down in the windows as the unit abutted the sidewalk on Brighton Blvd which the building fronts on. The maintenance staff said it looked like an attempted break-in: that wasn’t comforting news. The second unit, on the 3rd floor, had an issue with the TV in the master bedroom. It wasn’t a user error!... my guests in that unit got the TV to work in the living room and the other bedroom. The error message was “no signal found”... couldn’t find the Ethernet.

As a first-timer, I assumed that housekeeping wouldn’t be provided while we were there. That was the case. Other tenants in the building seemed to leave their trash outside of their entry doors in the hallway, for pick-up and disposal overnight. I wasn’t sure if we were supposed to do that.

We enjoyed our visit to Denver, and loved our stay at Stay Alfred. It was a well - priced alternative to traditional hotel rooms, and we would have needed 4 of them. It was nice having the kitchen, the lounge space, and the ease of getting in and out versus a downtown hotel. I’d recommend it!

Date of stay: September 2018
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing