Review Highlights
Elitch Gardens Theme Park

FloWolff
Customer

Contsupp

Recommended experiences in and around Denver
from $119.00
from $15.00
from $120.00
from $59.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Long lines, everything breaks, one worker per ride. But at least the rides ARE fun when they work. x/x

1  Thank thedenverdave
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Rides were often shut down. We waited for three rides that all had shutdowns while we were waiting. Staff is not helpful and the whole place is starting to have a rundown feeling. It was never a great place, but it is getting way worse.

Date of experience: September 2019
ElitchGardens, Manager at Elitch Gardens Theme Park, responded to this reviewResponded yesterday

We appreciate you taking the time to leave this feedback, Sandsica. Our guest experience is very important to us, and it's disappointing to hear that you didn't enjoy your visit to Elitch Gardens. Sometimes rides have to go down temporarily for maintenance. Please be assured that safety is our #1 priority. Your review has been shared with upper management, and we hope you'll give us another try to create fun memories for you. If you have any additional comments or concerns, please contact us at comments@elitchgardens.com so we can address them for you.

Reviewed September 7, 2019

Lot of rides shut down . Long lines at rides and for food. The games that took extra money to do did have staff at them.

1  Thank Contsupp
Reviewed September 7, 2019

I don't frequent Theme Parks much because of one main issue. The rides area usually has very little shade for the visitor. I am NOT a sun lover so I tend to choose cooler and shadier environments. That beiñg said, my family and I do enjoy Elitch Gardens occasionally. We decided to leave some rides ànd their extra long wait lines, to others. Just plain fun!!
For those who didn't enjoy their experience at Elitch's I'd suggest checking out Theme Parks in other states. We won't mind.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed September 5, 2019

Took advantage of a back to school online promotion and scored some super cheap tickets. Based on those saving, I decided to buy the fast passes for all 4 of us. While it is a bit expensive, it was well worth it and I would do it again.
Once we got into the park, within the hour we were able to ride all the major attractions, compliments of the fast pass. A year prior I only was able to ride 4 rides throughout the day due to the long lines. Make the most of your time and spend the money. The water park has 1 ride (the best) that allows fast pass as well.
Food was a bit pricey but conveniently placed through out the park. We packed a cooler in the car and had every intention of taking a break to eat. After a few rides, we succumb to the smells of theme park food and indulged.
Plenty of fun free things to do including shopping and a magic show. There is a kiddo area for 8 and under and looked to be tons of fun for little people. There are lockers available which I highly recommend to gain easy access to your items.
Highly recommend this spot for some family fun, laughs and memories.

Date of experience: August 2019