“The venue is always the star; not so the team”
Review of Coors Field

and up
Denver Guided Sightseeing Tour on Motor Scooters
Ranked #3 of 256 things to do in Denver
More attraction details
Owner description: A modern stadium with an old-fashioned feel, this is one of the National League's first new parks built exclusively for baseball since 1962.
Reviewed August 16, 2013

The views and the cleanliness of the stadium are top notch. Beer is, of course, way overpriced. The Rockies are perennially mediocre - and that's in a good year.

There are newer reviews for Coors Field

Reviewed August 16, 2013

We attended a nightgame here and were impressed. The ball park is very clean and well maintained. The seat prices are very cheap compared to most ball parks I have visited. The surrounding area offers many restaurants and bars to chose from. You can find private parking for approx. $10 just 3 blocks from the park.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

I hosted a reunion of Marine vets in a suite at Coors Field. We entered through a VIP entrance and were escorted up to our suite. There was plenty of seating inside and outside and we had our own attendant who made sure the bar was stocked and food ready. The suite is a sweet way to go!

Reviewed August 14, 2013

From my very first game during the Rockies Opening Season - this has been a wonderful place to enjoy a baseball game. It's well designed and easy to navigate. Reachable from RTD Light Rail (with a short walk).

I try to sit along the 3rd base line (faces north), so out of the direct sun. Along the 1st base line you see the mountains but get the afternoon sun in you face!

"Take me out to the ballgame ..."

1  Thank David12815
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I grew up in Boston going to Fenway and then later the old Yankee Stadium and Shea Stadium. I've been to Camden Yards and Petco (San Diego) and Dodgers Stadium. Coors Field is one of the nicest, fan-friendly ballparks in the country. Unfortunately the Rockies themselves have been in a shambles since the end of the 2009 season.