“Great meal!”

Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Larimer
Transit: Light Rail is 1 1/2 blocks to the West.
Description: Casual Asian Fusion cuisine specializing in Chinese, Vietnamese, and Korean dishes. We only use the freshest locally grown produce and high quality meats. We feature 48 made from scratch sauces in our award winning dishes. Winner of "Best Asian Fusion Restaurant" From Channel 7"s A-list for 2008, 2009 and 2010.
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Great place to go after a movie (short walk)! Appetizers were delicious and the entrees were excellent. The Monsoon chicken and shrimp had a good blend of flavors with portions that were good sized. Happy hour on the patio made a good dining experience even better! Service was excellent! Would recommend!

There are newer reviews for Ling and Louie's Asian Bar & Grill

Reviewed September 22, 2012

Try the Evil Jungle Princess Chicken or Beef! The Tom Kha Gai soup is also fantastic, an amazing curry flavor with just the right spicy heat. The wait staff is always top notch. When time allows, we always stop here on our trips to/from the airport.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

Tonight was my first time at Ling & Louie's, but it won't be the last. The flatbread appetizer was delicious. I had the mussels, and while they were overcooked, the sauce was absolutely delicious...almost making up for the fact that there weren't many mussels and that they were overcooked. Shared one of the two desserts with my friend, and it was good, but VERY sweet. So, would I go back, yep!

Reviewed July 28, 2012

We travel to Denver a LOT...and we have family & friends there so we often hear about great places to eat. This time...the suggestion came from the front desk at the Marriott Gateway Park. This is definitely one of our new favorites in the Denver area and not just for the food which was great!! We are not picky eaters...but we do have a vegetarian and a vegan as part of our family of four so there are places we used to eat that just don't fit for us anymore. Also, it's been our experience that even when a restaurant provides vegi/vegan options...there aren't many and we get some frustrated looks. NOT here! First, while there are only a handful of vegi/vegan options...they are very, very tasty. We tried the Vegan Pad Thai and the Vegi Stir Fry with vegan sauce. Both were very good. My husband had the Sizzlin' Salmon and liked it very much...and my oldest daughter tried the Long Live Chicken & Rice Soup...SO good! The Crab Wontons were also very good...but definitely leave room for the Banana Caramel Spring Roll Dessert...huge thumbs up on that one.
All that is enough to encourage us to go back the next time we're in town...but the other reason we'll put it at the top of our list is the service. I don't know if it's always like this...but Tina, our server, was top-notch...and I mean one of the best I've encountered in any of the major cities to which we've traveled. Friendly, very knowledgeable about the menu etc. At one point, one of us spilled a drink and, honestly, almost before any of us could react Tina and Morgan were at our table cleaning it up, putting a fresh replacement on the table and replacing the soup that was nearby even though we were sure it hadn't been affected. Oh...and my husband ordered a beer...but it didn't come out with the other drinks. No problem for us...however, the bartender came by to say there had been too much foam or something but it was on it's way. I know that seems like a small thing...but it's the little things that count!
Great service wins my heart every time...so we will definitely be back!!

Reviewed July 21, 2012

We started out with Louie’s Loaded Nachos, which were seasoned wonton chips with cheese, chicken, onions, wasabi sour cream and Asian guacamole. We followed that up with Jungle Princess Chicken and Teriyaki Chicken. Both excellent. Service was great and very fast. Prices were very reasonable.