“Delicious food”

Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Larimer
Transit: Light Rail is 1 1/2 blocks to the West.
Description: Casual Asian Fusion cuisine specializing in Chinese, Vietnamese, and Korean dishes. We only use the freshest locally grown produce and high quality meats. We feature 48 made from scratch sauces in our award winning dishes. Winner of "Best Asian Fusion Restaurant" From Channel 7"s A-list for 2008, 2009 and 2010.
Boston, Massachusetts
“Delicious food”
Reviewed October 26, 2011

I visited on an evening when it was not crowded and the service was great. I ordered the Evil Jungle Princess Chicken, which was delicious. It is considered a spicy dish. I love hot, spicy food and for me it was only moderately spicy. Overall, very enjoyable and not expensive.

• Visited October 2011

Steamboat Springs, Colorado
“Really good Asian food, great location.”
Reviewed September 28, 2011

A friend told me about this place and I'm glad I listened. Six of us had a wonderful lunch and drinks here, and everything was delicious. The mojitos were some of the best I have had.
The service was notably slow otherwise this restaurant would get an "excellent"
Buddha's Feast and Evil Jungle Princess Beef were wonderful.

Tulsa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Poor food and worse service”
Reviewed September 25, 2011

Very poor dining experience. Food was very bland and average with poor taste. Service was poor - we waited for ten minutes to receive menu and waters. Once we ordered, my girlfriend had to ask for tea she ordered twice. I asked for 2nd glass of wine during dinner and waiter forgot to bring it. It was so long before he appeared I just gave up. I had to go inside to ask another waiter for our check Avoid this restaurant as there are many others in area that are very good.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Terrible”
Reviewed September 24, 2011

I had their version of pad thai. It didn't resemble any pad thai I've ever had before. Rather, the sauce tasted like it was ketchup and chalula mixed together. The waitress was nice but didn't acknowledge that I obviously wasn't happy with my meal. I'm not trying to come off snooty but this was honestly really terrible. I couldn't even eat it.

Saint Simons Island, Georgia
“Killer Appetizers”
Reviewed September 17, 2011

Located on the 16th St Mall near the Tabor Center, Ling & Louie's is a restaurant we would frequent if we lived in Denver.
We selected this restaurant because we were looking for something different with some creativity in the menu and L&L delivered. We decided that instead of ordering lunch entrees we would order three appetizers. The first was the chicken wraps. We enjoy PF Chang's, but we felt these were better, the sauce was more flavorful and they provided enough lettuce leaves to finish the platter. At PF Chang's we always ask the wait person to bring us more lettuce leaves. The second app was the dumplings or Pot-stickers. Again, the sauce was better than PF Chang's. Finally, the flat bread Mongolian beef made with beef fillet was awesome. We travel a lot and eat out frequently. We voted this the best of the new apps we have tried this year. Can not say enough good things about it. A MUST order!
We sat at a high top in the bar. The bartender was our waiter and very knowledgeable of their menu. He provided excellent service, the whole staff was friendly and helpful. When back in Denver, we will go back.