“Cravings!!!”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Neighborhood: Highland
Neighborhood: Highland
Reviewed March 3, 2013

I have had the pleasure of eating at Masterpiece Deli more than a few times while in Denver and I have to say, when I get back to Ohio, I crave their food! Only the freshest ingredients are used and the staff is so friendly! When the weather is good, you should eat on the patio, it has a great view of downtown Denver. Breakfast, lunch and now dinner...you can't go wrong! Last but not least, they have amazing coffee as well as craft beer and other adult beverages.

The repeted items my husband and I order are the Taylor pork roll, organic yogurt and granola, cubano and seared ahi tuna. They also have daily specials that are wonderful!

It's a must at least once if you are ever in Denver!!

There are newer reviews for Masterpiece Delicatessen

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I loved Masterpiece deli's grilled cheese sandwich! It was perfectly toasted and topped with arugula, which gave it a wonderful nutty taste. While the food was excellent, the woman taking orders could use some basic training, e.g. thanking customers for their order and a smile goes a long way.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

On my recent trip to Denver, I had the chance to visit Masterpiece deli twice. Once for takeout and once as a sit in.

On a day trip we called ahead and ordered their Cubano sandwich. The bread was hot and toasty and the pork was so flavorful. It wasn't the leanest sandwich to have, but it wasn't meant to be . . . just the right amount of fat to make the sandwich delicious and wanting more.

The second visit, I had the yogurt and granola (yes, quite the opposite side of the meal spectrum). The vanilla yogurt was fresh and the granola was crunchy. The nice added touch was the diced up apples that they topped the dish up with . . . I had never had that before, but i did like it.

Steve came by and chatted with us for a while and that's when I learned about their new addition - Denver Bacon. Their own creation. I didn't get a chance to try it, but it's out and ready to be tasted. I can't wait til they start shipping it so I can try it in So Cal.

Great view of the city.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Great location, easy to find, and worth a visit! These sandwiches have reminded us of what a good sandwich should taste like! The neighborhood is great. Park by REI, shop, grab lunch or dinner here, ice cream up the street... It's a great date place and not so hard on the wallet! The Pastrami is number one in my book!

Reviewed December 16, 2012

Small little deli, great breakfast sandwiches and specials. Eaten here at least a dozen times. There can be a little wait to get a sandwich but totally worth it.