“Good reputation, a little disappointing.”

Earls Downtown Denver
Reserve with OpenTable
Earls Downtown Denver is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #106 of 3,066 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Cross street: 16th Street Mall between Glenarm and Tremont
Transit: The Market Street Station and Union Square are both within 10 blocks of our front door!! Most bus routes in Denver will take you to one or both of these stations and directly outside you can hop on the free mall bus that runs up and down 16th street mall. Just get off at the Glenarm stop from either direction and we are right across from Hard Rock!
Description: If you have lofty expectations for an Earls in the mile-high city, Earls Glenarm Denver Restaurant will not disappoint. Let us direct your attention to the atmosphere: warm, welcoming but with a bit of an edge. There's the fact we seem to be getting a bit of a rep for our parties, where we've hosted up to 350 people at one time. For a slightly more intimate feel, try our private wine room with unique wine displays. Then there are the two large patios that look out onto the 16th Street pedestrian mall, one upstairs and one at ground level for two distinctly perfect views of summer. Let's not forget the contemporary, fresh Earls menu. The 24 big-screen plasma TVs. The smiles that greet your arrival. The feeling of knowing you made the right choice for a good night out with your family and friends. C'mon, tell us you're not just a little bit tempted? There's so much more the best thing to do is join us and discover it for yourself. We are located just off the corner of 16th St & Glenarm.
Lake Forest, California, United States
“Good reputation, a little disappointing.”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

We went here because we had heard about it previously and it was very close to our hotel - Hyatt Regency at Convention Center. I had the lentil soup, when I asked if it was spicy she said no - it was spicy. The bread was excellent. The service not so great. We were two females, so maybe she figured we wouldn't tip, but I am an excellent tipper if I receive good service - tonight was not the night. It is a big time sports bar with lots of screens so the view is good. It is right on the popular shopping boulevard, so it is convenient. My associate was pleased with her food, although I don't remember what she ate. I had heard that the food was very good there.

• Visited April 2014

• Hebrew first
Phoenix, Arizona
“good food, great spot”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

I was glad to have Earl's recommended to us and will keep them in mind, should I ever find myself in Denver again.

We had lunch on the last weekend of March '14. They may have been training a new staff during our visit. Our hostess was confused that we wanted to sit in the low chairs, vs the bar height. One of our party is handicapped and the bar height would have been difficult for her to sit in. Once our server finally realized we were there... it was smooth sailing.

They have a decent menu selection. Being on vacation, I indulged myself, and only had a vodka cranberry and spinach dip for lunch. They were both excellent. :) And the others in my party quite agreed their food was excellent as well. They had sushi and a mushroom burger.

• Visited March 2014
Melbourne, Australia
“First night in Denver - great start”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Burger night for us as we tucked into big succulent burgers with bacon and cheese, and a spicy version, along with great chips. They have a great range of local beers - a must with the boutique brewers in Denver.

Visited March 2014
Silver Spring, Maryland
“Wonderful Menu--Lots of Choices!”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

I went with some colleagues for dinner here -- really nice menu -- salads, burgers, Thai and Indian options, ribs and chicken. We tried a number of different offerings among us and found them all very good. Highly recommended.

Visited March 2014
Hubbard, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always hot servers here! ”
Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

Well, this is going to be short, sweet and to the point.

Food is good.

Service good.

Fun location.

We visit here everytime we're in Denver.

95% of the servers/bartenders are HOT!