“Great patio, excellent service”
Review of Max Gill and Grill

Max Gill and Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Max Gill and Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #289 of 3,084 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Washington Park
Cross street: Mississippi
Transit: RTD Bus Stop at the corner of Gaylord & Mississippi...Just a half block from Max Gill & Grill
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Sat out on patio on a cool night and it was very comfortable under the heat lamps. Really fun place, great food and service.

There are newer reviews for Max Gill and Grill

Reviewed September 9, 2013

We've eaten at Max's a bunch of times, and never disappointed. We have lived in Baltimore, Cape Cod, and Seattle, and I am very picky about seafood. I love the seafood at Max Gill and Grill. We have had Maryland Crabs, king crab legs, fresh catch of the day (Oscar style), and lobster and shrimp linguini (my personal favorite). We always make reservations, and we have never had to wait for our table upon arrival. The atmosphere is great (casual overall), and we've never had poor service. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

There were 6 people and we all had different appetizers and dinners and everyone loved their food! We asked if the seafood was frozen and we were told that the fish was fresh... and that the restaurant did not have a freezer(except a tiny one). I loved sitting in the sheltered private outdoor setting. This is definitely a place thatI will go back to!

Reviewed September 2, 2013

This restaurant is such great place for seafood. I got the mahi mahi , and it is by far the best seafood I have eaten. The price was comparable to any other seafood restaurant. The waitress was extremely nice and helped when ever asked. Will defiantly be going back to this establishment when I return to Denver.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Really miss Lance's great smile behind the bar on Thursdays. He always new how to make you feel welcomed... right now,.that's missing....Glad to see Lance is just around the corner at Agave Taco Bar - our new favorite spot.