“A Personal Favorite For Several Years”
Review of Max Gill and Grill

Max Gill and Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Max Gill and Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #248 of 3,310 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Washington Park
Cross street: Mississippi
Transit: RTD Bus Stop at the corner of Gaylord & Mississippi...Just a half block from Max Gill & Grill
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I lived in the Wash Park area for 7 years and frequenty visited Max's. Always a great place. I recently revisted the restaurant after moving to Florida and found the place to be as great as expected. A must-visit!

Reviewed May 11, 2013

I'll start off by saying we will go back! It seemed like a long time from the time we finished our soup until we got our entree, but we weren't in a hurry. The quality of the food was really good, but it was the service by Robb that made the visit excellent. There was a lot to overcome as I thought the floor was filthy. But, I think they did.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

dinner at max's is always good food and service. there is no one outstanding thing, except truffle fries, that sets this apart from a dozen other places unless you visit in weather warm enough to allow you sit outside in their lovely patio. the location on south gaylord is delightful, bustling and fun to experience. the servers are on top of their game all the time and the food is more than passable

Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

This is our favorite place in Wash Park! The food is great, the service is great, the location is great, etc.!
Everything I've ever ordered here has been so flavorful and interesting. They have some unique flavor combinations that make it fun to try something new (but not too crazy).
The servers are always so outgoing and welcoming.
And...you can't get much better than the Wash Park area!
This is definitely worth a visit! You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed December 3, 2012 via mobile

Being from California, I really miss good seafood and Max Gill and Grill is the best in Denver! My Colorado native husband agrees and we truly enjoyed the steamed clams and Cioppino for our 30th anniversary. The waitstaff was amazing and treated us like royalty on our special day!

Been to Max Gill and Grill? Share your experiences!