Tripadvisor

Zane's Italian Bistro Restuarant
Order Online
Ranked #472 of 3,572 Restaurants in Denver
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Zane's;Wow, I just wanted to see what happened I know you didn’t care about the amount I’m sure it was just an accident of some kind I highly doubt the server was trying to steal your 80cents my staff has been there a long time and are very honest.

Me: Please don't bother refunding anything, it is a small amount. And I thought I was making it clear that it was principal. I do not have a receipt and really that is what needs to be done in this world to keep people honest?! Annoying.

Zane's:
Hi Jane, I’m so sorry that is strange I’m sure it was a accident or something not sure but I will figure it out, of course I understand why that would upset you. I will Investigate and see what happened and return your money. Do you still have a receipt? If so on the top right will have a check number could you tell me what it is please or take a pic of it and send it to me

To whom it may concern:
I was there on Thursday and had lunch with a friend. We enjoyed our visit so I came back with my husband on Friday evening. Oddly when I checked my online banking, my bill from Thursday is not what I signed for. I signed for $20.40 and I was charged $21.28...it isn't the amount that makes me a little upset, it is the principal. I had 2 glasses of rosé and the eggplant roltini. I don't know if it is worth mentioning but it is a little rude to be charged for other than what I signed for. It isn't even that I couldn't afford it. I hope you understand what the point of this email is pointing too. I will be disappointed if our bill from Friday comes through our bank with a different amount.
We really feel like we found a place that could be 'our go to place'.
Please understand it isn't the amount, but the principal of it being changed.

JZ

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (58)

Reviewed January 17, 2020 via mobile

The food was delicious, the atmosphere warm and inviting and the wait staff attentive and friendly. Will definitely go back!!

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed December 28, 2019 via mobile

Based upon a radio restaurant show recommendation, we decided to drop in for an early Saturday evening dinner. Even on a snowy evening, the place was very busy. The bread sticks were delicious and the house salad was HUGE! The entrees were delicious. Taylor, our server, was very attentive. The place was decorated with a large selection of Nutcrackers and was very festive.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed December 16, 2019 via mobile

We went to the restaurant for Happy Hour and enjoyed half price appetizers and half price glasses of wine. In addition, cocktails, and draft and bottles of beer are also half price. The appetizers were large enough to share and we were sample a variety. We especially enjoyed the meatballs.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed November 20, 2019

I was staying at a local hotel. I walked from the hotel restaurant ...no service.
Stumbled upon Zanes Italian distro based on holiday decorations and lots of cars. Seated immediately, upscale italian, local bar feel. Well appointed with holiday decorations_nutcrackers to be exact. Great menu, lots of wine, beer, booz to choose.
Happy hour 12-6. Every employee was friendly. I cant wait to bring friends, family and business guests.
Very impressed!