“Must go for all ages!”

Children's Museum of Denver
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: At the Children's Museum of Denver at Marsico Campus, you can do it all. Whether you're scaling a 3 1/2 story climber, stepping inside a 6-foot bubble or sculpting a clay masterpiece, there is always a new adventure to explore, create or discover!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access
Reviewed December 15, 2013

This place is so great, fun yet educational and practical. I had a 16 yo, 11yo, 10 yo and a 7 yo with me and they ALL had a blast. With places like a vet clinic and a marketplace or rocket center they were all able to find something they loved. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed November 5, 2013

Savannah, our granddaughter insisted that her big treat for her birthday would be her second visit to the Denver Children's Museum. She had been there first on her 3rd birthday. She got a lot more out of it this time. The museum has some great interactive themes. There is a fire truck with hoses, a fire pole, even firemen's hats to wear. There is also an art area where kids can finger paint. Smocks are provided. There's a bubble room where children can blow bubbles bigger than they are. This was the parent's favorite area! There is also a kid sized supermarket. Our granddaughter loves this area where she can select food and even ring it up on a scanner. The museum is free for kids on their birthday. The Museum is located within walking distance to the Denver Aquarium where there is an excellent restaurant.

1  Thank Radiohutch
Reviewed November 3, 2013

We spent the day here with our 7 year old and two 12 year olds. I was certain that my tweens would be bored to tears. Boy was I wrong. My daughter spent 45 minutes building a helicopter with the recycled materials and her brother was captivated by the rocket station. All three had a great time playing together and using their imagination. The museum is smart - they sell water and coffee and allow adults to carry it around. There are lots of strategically placed benches so you can relax while the kids play. I have to admit that the bubble room was as much fun for me as it was for them! The biggest down side for me was the cost - our family of 5 cost $45 in entrance fees.

Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

We took our 3 yr old granddaughter. She loved it. We could have stayed all day. Plenty of things to keep her occupied. Staff is great.

Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

It was an ok way to spend an afternoon. Wasn't a great value though considering I paid the same price for myself and my 2 year old. The bubbles were cool.

Been to Children's Museum of Denver? Share your experiences!