“Just ok”

Children's Museum of Denver
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: At the Children's Museum of Denver at Marsico Campus, you can do it all. Whether you're scaling a 3 1/2 story climber, stepping inside a 6-foot bubble or sculpting a clay masterpiece, there is always a new adventure to explore, create or discover!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Stairs / elevator
Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

It was an ok way to spend an afternoon. Wasn't a great value though considering I paid the same price for myself and my 2 year old. The bubbles were cool.

Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

We came into town for the Rockies game and were looking for a way to kill a few hours with a 3 year old! We all had fun! Life size fire engine, child sized animal homes (and costumes), mini supermarket, vet office, and pizza shop. Bubbles, train and plastic ball play areas. Also you can make you own paper rocket and fire it. And make items out of recycled products! Water bottle helicopter etc. we had a great time and spent another 30 minutes on the playground outside!

1  Thank Skyresh859
Reviewed September 16, 2013

This is nice place to spend a couple hours with young children. They have some nice interactive activities and programs. It's small and tends to be crowded.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

I took two children under the age of one year specifically for the area for little kids. It's great that they make you take your shoes off and offer socks of different sizes for everyone. There were a lot of toys and stuffed animals they could play with, but they had areas where you could drop toys to be sanitized if your toddler started chewing on one. We didn't spend too much time upstairs, but it looked like they had a lot of fun activities for older children. If you're concerned about the crowds, I would come right as it opens. It was a little chaotic by the time we left two hours after open.

1  Thank akassandra
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Our 2 1/2 year old had a lot of fun at this museum. As a parent I appreciated the area for small kids where he was less likely to get run over :). He enjoyed the ball and bubble areas. I wish there had been more signs on how to work some of the ball activities. I saw many parents trying to figure out how the one you had to pump to build up pressure worked.

Been to Children's Museum of Denver? Share your experiences!