“Never to old for a children's museum”

Children's Museum of Denver
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: At the Children's Museum of Denver at Marsico Campus, you can do it all. Whether you're scaling a 3 1/2 story climber, stepping inside a 6-foot bubble or sculpting a clay masterpiece, there is always a new adventure to explore, create or discover!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage
Reviewed January 11, 2013

On a recent trip to Denver to visit with the grandchildren, my wife and I decided to visit the Children's Museum. Not sure who had more fun, the kids or me! The museum really is not only a place for the kids to play and to be engaged, but is also a place where they can learn in a fun way. The worst part about the visit to the museum, was when it was time to leave. After 4 plus hours, the kids didn't care to go home. Plan on staying awhile and check out all the areas of the museum, you will like it and the kids will love it.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

My 5 year old attended her first all day camp at the Children's Museum today. Messy Masterpieces was the theme. I was expecting another finger paiting for the fridge but instead she told me that "Jackson Pollack inspires me". What?!?! Really rich programming if stories, outside time and plenty of masterpieces created by my daughter filled her day. Impressive! As a former art history major I could not be happier w/ this unexpected gem!!! Bravo!

Reviewed January 3, 2013

Wish they could clean a bit more. I know, I know...the clientel are a bit unruly at times. Bring your own large tub of Clorox wipes. You'll need them.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

This looks like a great Children's Musuem / Center. But DO NOT GO on New Year's Eve DAY, with the hourly downing of the New Year's Eve Day BALL, storytelling, and "thousands" of people [adults and children of all ages!] 3 Grandparents took 1 2yo and 2 4yo girls. The girls had a wonderful time in the Bubbles area, and the balls, and the veteriarian area. But the crowds of people made it difficult to keep track of your "children". I want to go and really try to enjoy the Museum with my granddaughter, but without all the people. All I was doing was trying to keep track of her and not loose her. :) - Still, it is a fine museum. GO, but not on New Year's Eve Day.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

The building and exhibits are tailored to challenge children's interests and they are extremely well done. Kid are engaged in learning for hours but never bored as there are a multitude of activities for them.