“great for kids and grown ups”

Denver Museum of Nature & Science
and up
Denver Guided Sightseeing Tour on Motor Scooters
Ranked #4 of 256 things to do in Denver
More attraction details
Owner description: The Denver Museum of Nature & Science is the Rocky Mountain region’s leading resource for informal science education. A variety of exhibitions, programs, and activities help Museum visitors experience the natural wonders of Colorado, Earth, and the universe.
Reviewed April 25, 2013

definately worth the visit! I'd been there about 20 years ago, on a totally different perspective.....this time, we went as a family, and the girls and husband all loved it. We were renting a house in town, so they registered us as ' residents' and we had 50% off the original ticket prices.

There are newer reviews for Denver Museum of Nature & Science

Reviewed April 24, 2013

I loved this Sunday afternoon visit to Denver. Always fun, informative and a great way to while away the hours.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

This is one of our favorite spots in Denver, my 10-year old daughter's, especially! If you have more than a few hours, this is a great museum to inspire the love of learning in your children, and yourself! Head here to build some great memories with the family.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

I have been coming here since I was little, and I never grow tired of coming into Denver and visiting the Museum. My family has a membership and that makes it nice to come often and see the rotating exhibits that come threw. The Imax is amazing and the Planetarium is always a neat experience. My boys favorite exhibit is the human life exhibit. The surrounding area of the museum is great to bring a picnic for the park or go and and visit the Zoo as well. This is old school Denver and it never gets old visiting the this area with its old trees, lakes, and things to do.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

It was fun to see the IMAX theater and the display Mastadons and Mammoths...just did not have a lot of time to do other things. Will try to visit when we have more time.