“personal review”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver Stapleton
Ranked #20 of 160 Hotels in Denver
Reviewed July 31, 2013

My experience with Embassy Suites since I have been using this hotel during my personal, family or business travels has been a good experience. The rooms are always clean and decor is excellent. The hospitality from the clerk when you check in, the housekeeper, the cooks, attendants and shuttle bus driver are very courteous and make one feel at home. Thanks for the experience.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
GregMckenna, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver Stapleton, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2013

I appreciate the nice comments you posted on your recent stay with us- We hope you will stay with us again soon.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

I was woken up just after I had fallen asleep, about 10:00 p.m. The reason was that the waitress had lost my take out receipt...she said she had to get it that night, and suggested that I had taken the slip with me, which I had not. The amount was for approximately $5.00...for such an amount...she would have been better not worrying about it, in order not to disturb someone who was sleeping.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

I would first like to thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel . It did dishearten me to read your comments about the phone call you received over a $5.00 charge. You can be confident that I will be following up on this! We should not be calling and bothering a guest over a $5.00 charge after 10 pm at night. Again thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts. We value you as a guest and I want you to know that your concerns are my concerns! I hope you will stay with us again soon. Please feel free to contact me if you need further assistance

Greg Mckenna
Hotel Manager Embassy Suites Denver Stapleton
gregm@eshgateway.com

Reviewed July 30, 2013

rooms were clean, staff were very friendly and helpful. I have no complaints. it was especially nice to have a shuttle to take you places for free. i would defiantly recommend this hotel to anyone. the rates seem high but with everything that's included, it's worth it.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

First I'd like to thank you for staying with us recently. I also appreciate you taking the time to write a review about your stay and the wonderful remarks you made about our hotel I agree..our staff does a tremendous job in keeping the hotel clean and well maintained and taking care of our guests. We hope to see you again real soon. Best regards,

Greg Mckenna
Hotel Manager Embassy Suites Denver Stapleotn

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Stayed during a recent business trip. An older Embassy Suites, but well kept. Service was good, as is expected at an Embassy Suites. Was disappointed to find the hotel located in an industrial district. It's convenient to the Interstate and the airport, but there are no restaurants within walking distance.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

We appreciate the favorable comments you made on your recent stay with us. We occasionally receive comments regarding our location and that were are located in business park. But what a lot of people do not know is we are located in an area that has the most redevelopment going on in the country- With in 5 minutes of our hotel is Northfields Mall that has great shopping , restaurants,entertainment and homes also minutes away from us is Dicks Sporting Goods Park - That is quickly becoming one of Denver's most popular sporting and concert venues-Later this month Dicks will be hosting a two concert with the Dave Matthews band and a three day event with the very popular band Phish. Also in our back yard is the University of Colorado Medical center which when completed will be the largest medical campus in the Country. So although we are located in a business park we are also located in area that has more growth and development then anywhere else not only in the state but in the country. I hope you will stay with us again soon and maybe visit some of the places that I mentioned.

Best Regards

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Very nice stay! This is a property that carefully considers your profile entries and places you in a room of your preferences. Even though I arrived at 12:30 PM they checked me in immediately without a comment about being early. Every single staff employee encountered at the Hotel had a wonderful personality. Embassy Suites are known for three amenities (1) two spacious rooms each w/tv, phone, etc; (2) cooked to order breakfast; and (3) a Manager’s reception every evening. The Breakfast cook was way above average and the food quality was great- nice lean crisp bacon and fresh veggies in your choice of omelet. The Manager’s reception host did not skimp on the beverages and there were at least three varieties of snacks every evening. The rooms have an opaque window as the entrance wall- I would have preferred and drapery. The entrance walk way could use a power wash and there are four elevators which at times seem slow if you are on an upper floor. However, people make the difference and the people at this Embassy Suites property are among the best.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

What a great review on our hotel! We are glad we were 'home' while your in Denver . I love our brand too...when we get away and have the choice of staying at any of the Hilton hotels; Embassy Suites is always our #1 choice to stay. We are spoiled with the two room suite, the complimentary bountiful breakfast and two hours of free drinks. Where else can you get that! We hope to see you again soon. And we are waiting on custom blinds for the parlor windows that will add more privacy to the new frosted windows.
Thanks again for staying with us.

Embassy Suites Denver Stapleton

Reviewed July 27, 2013

This is my go-to hotel when I need to go to Aurora. The hotel has just completed a nice renovation! Love the ample size rooms and the breakfast is excellent. Happy hour snacks could be improved but have enough drinks and you won't complain lol! Parking can get tight if hotel is sold out, so plan wisely. Great location if you need to go to Dicks' sports park. Great freeway access too. Next to a food bank also just as a fyi.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so much for the great comments on our hotel. I'd also like to thank you for your continued patronage and we hope you will stay with us again the next time you visit Colorado! Best Regards Greg McKenna Manager

Reviewed July 26, 2013

I stayed overnight for a business meeting held in the hotel. Services were as good as could be expected for both the room and business halls. The rooms were clean and well appointed; plenty of hot water, etc. Still wish they would provide glass coffee mugs in the room instead of 'to go' cups. A large, red, flashing message light on my phone would not go out and the front desk never came to fix it after I reported it--they said, "I have no idea how to fix that." No big deal but I had to cover it with something in order to sleep. Pretty odd. I thought the lobby was very tired looking; clean but dingy (this must be one of the first Embassy Suites built?). The happy hour drinks and snacks were pretty lame too--potato chips and salad fixings? And such a terrible location--it was right in the middle of an industrial park. The only nearby restaurants were in a strip mall a mile away. You couldn't even see the great Rocky Mountains from outside. But it was fairly close to the airport and the courtesy van was certainly convenient but if you need something close to the airport, there are newer hotels with a bit more style nearby and if you want to spend time in downtown Denver, then stay in downtown. It would be worth the added expense.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms near the elevator because one of the elevator door bell is about 50 decibels!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

I really appreciate your taking the time to share your disappointment with your recent stay. I want to personally apologize for any problems that may have disrupted your stay. Most or your concerns will be corrected when the renovation is completed, Starting in October the entire Atrium will be demolished and re built with a brand new look that will transform the look of the hotel. And as for our location your right we are located in a business park but this area has more re development going on then any where else in the country and we are minutes away from Northfield's Mall, Dicks Sporting Goods park and Colorado University Medical Center (the largest medical center in the country) and we provide complimentary shuttle to all these venues.

Again thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts. Please stay with us again soon so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort. We value you as a guest and I want you to know that your concerns are my concerns! And please feel free to contact me in the future if you have any questions.

Embassy Suites Denver Staploeton