“Embassy Suites on Havannah and I-70”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver Stapleton
Ranked #19 of 156 Hotels in Denver
A TripAdvisor Member
“Embassy Suites on Havannah and I-70”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

We were a workshop training team of 4 adults and 7 high school students. Everyone enjoyed their stay at this hotel. It was a very good value since it included the evening reception and an excellent breakfast. The students had great fun in the pool. For some, this was the first time they had stayed in a hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

GregMckenna, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver Stapleton, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
Thank you for your recent stay with us. We appreciate the comments about our staff and our amazing breakfast. I hope you will stay with us again when you come to Denver- We start renovating the public space in October so when you return we will have a brand new look and the same legendary service.

See you next time
Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (110)
  • Korean first
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

This property offers what you have come to expect from an Embassy Suites. Beautiful entry and atrium area, and nice comfortable rooms. The room was a one bedroom suite, with mini fridge and bar area, microwave and coffee maker. The room also had a very comfortable bed, flat screen tv's, and nice bathroom.

The front desk and restaurant/bar staff was very friendly and helpful. The evening managers special was quite nice, and the breakfast was delicious and freshly made as always.

The only thing that was a minor nuisance was the renovations. One elevator was mostly used during the day for the construction crews, and some hallways were covered in plastic due to the work. Noise was very minimal, but the work going on around you was still noticeable. This was obviously out of the control of the staff, and wouldn't keep me from staying there once the work was complete.

This hotel was only 10-15 minutes from the airport, and I would recommend anyone to stay here once the renovations are completed. I enjoyed my stay and would stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your nice comments on your recent visit to Denver and our hotel. Once our renovation is complete I hope you will stay with us again.

Best Regards
Lajitas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

I cannot think of one ofther hotel that offers a complimentary made to order breakfast and a free happy hour. This hotel is the old style which I love, every room is a suite. This hotel also has a bar with restaurant, very nice, a snack bar/gift shop. Will stay here again when I can.

1 Thank sterri1955
GregMckenna, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver Stapleton, responded to this review, June 6, 2013
What a great review on our hotel! I love our brand too...when we get away and have the choice of staying at any of the Hilton hotels; Embassy Suites is always our #1 choice to stay. We are spoiled with the two room suite, the complimentary bountiful breakfast and two hours of free drinks. Where else can you get that! We hope to see you back real soon. Greg McKenna - Hotel Manager Embassy Suites Denver Aurora
Cody wyoming
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

The rooms leave some to be desired, not what we were expecting but suitable. The free happy hour with drinks and snacks helped. The decor is off but the hotel is under construction. Very inconvenient location to do the Denver thing. The traffic is hard to get back and forth to the attractions like the zoo and amusement park or downtown. If you are in Denver only on your stop else where it would work fine right off the interstate, It is located in an industrial area not what I expected (or what was told to me by Hotels.com) the room that was suppose to be a double king is actually a king with a hide a bed... ( double) it is ok nothing great. ) The restaurant at he hotel is a bit pricey for what it is the salads looked amazing but when is a bowl of lettuce worth $13.00? The pool is dirty and small, probably not a selling point to business travelers anyway, they have a sauna but out of commission. When you walk in it looks amazing,,,, then when you get to your room you feel like you have been bamboozled... as a hilton property this one DOES NOT COMPARE TO any Hampton...Would I stay here again Probably not.

Room Tip: If you are traveling with kids to do the Denver thing like the zoo or water park ect stay in LODI or...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank shellyneff
GregMckenna, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver Stapleton, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
I really appreciate your taking the time to share your disappointment with your recent stay. I want to personally apologize for any problems that may have disrupted your stay. Most or your concerns will be corrected when the renovation is completed, we are still waiting on several items for the guest rooms including new shades for the parlor windows, new bedding and several other items. Starting in October the entire Atrium will be demolished and re built with a brand new look that will transform the look of the hotel.

We want all our guests to have the best stay possible where everything exceeds their expectations. I am sorry that was not the case during your stay. You can be confident that we will follow up on your concerns.

Again thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts. Please stay with us again soon so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort. We value you as a guest and I want you to know that your concerns are my concerns! And please feel free to contact me in the future if you have any questions.

Best Regards

Embassy Suites Denver -Aurora
West Memphis, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

While it isn't in the downtown Denver location, this hotel is tops. I like the ease of interstate access and not being in the hustle-bustle of downtown. The hotel has the friendliest most courteous staff members. The rooms are newly renovated and are always kept spotless by the housekeeping staff. The food at the restaurant is outstanding. I've been staying here this assignment for 14 months for 16 nights a month. Never a problem.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Albuquerque, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

We find this Embassy Suites to be of excellent quality in all ways. The suites are clean and comfortable with microwaves and refridgerators that help one feel at home. The breakfast is wonderful, hot, made to order. The breakfast staff do a great job and the cooks know what they are doing. We enjoy staying there whenever we are in Denver. The pool area is fun for the Grandchildren as well as for us. The restaurant is good and the other amenities are excellent as well.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for your business! It was great to see this wasn't your first visit at our hotel. We do have a great staff! They are always willing to go out of their way for our guests and always with a smile. We appreciate all your wonderful comments and hope to see you again

Denver, Colorado
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

Hotel is being renovated. Smell of paint is strong. I agree with the last reviewer, the frosted glass offers no privacy and does nothing to muffle the noise from the areas outside the room. Service in bar was extremely poor. The bartender ingored me for over 10 minutes while she did something with the checks. Not even a "hello" or "I'll be right with you." In an industrial area, nothing around it. For business travelers this hotel will disappoint. Will not stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the side of the hotel facing the parking lot, otherwise the freeway noise will bot...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
GregMckenna, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver Stapleton, responded to this review, June 3, 2013

We want all our guests to have the best stay possible where everything exceeds their expectations. I am sorry that was not the case during your stay. You can be confident that we will follow up on your concerns so that this doesn't happen again. We have a very caring and hard working staff that go above and beyond to make sure our guests are taken care of I'm sorry that was not the case the other night when you were with us. Regarding the frosted windows in parlor of our suites we are waiting on custom shades that are being made for each room and we are hoping to have them hear in the near future

Again thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts. We value you as a guest and I want you to know that your concerns are my concerns! Please let me know if you will be in Denver in the near future I would like to invite you to stay with us again! And please feel free to contact me in the future if you have any questions or concerns.

720-587-5092