“Excellent”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver Stapleton
Ranked #20 of 159 Hotels in Denver
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We find this Embassy Suites to be of excellent quality in all ways. The suites are clean and comfortable with microwaves and refridgerators that help one feel at home. The breakfast is wonderful, hot, made to order. The breakfast staff do a great job and the cooks know what they are doing. We enjoy staying there whenever we are in Denver. The pool area is fun for the Grandchildren as well as for us. The restaurant is good and the other amenities are excellent as well.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
GregMckenna, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver Stapleton, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2013

Thank you for your business! It was great to see this wasn't your first visit at our hotel. We do have a great staff! They are always willing to go out of their way for our guests and always with a smile. We appreciate all your wonderful comments and hope to see you again

Greg McKenna
Hotel Manager

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Hotel is being renovated. Smell of paint is strong. I agree with the last reviewer, the frosted glass offers no privacy and does nothing to muffle the noise from the areas outside the room. Service in bar was extremely poor. The bartender ingored me for over 10 minutes while she did something with the checks. Not even a "hello" or "I'll be right with you." In an industrial area, nothing around it. For business travelers this hotel will disappoint. Will not stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the side of the hotel facing the parking lot, otherwise the freeway noise will bot...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
GregMckenna, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver Stapleton, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2013

I really appreciate your taking the time to share your disappointment with your recent stay. I want to personally apologize for any problems that may have disrupted your stay.

We want all our guests to have the best stay possible where everything exceeds their expectations. I am sorry that was not the case during your stay. You can be confident that we will follow up on your concerns so that this doesn't happen again. We have a very caring and hard working staff that go above and beyond to make sure our guests are taken care of I'm sorry that was not the case the other night when you were with us. Regarding the frosted windows in parlor of our suites we are waiting on custom shades that are being made for each room and we are hoping to have them hear in the near future

Again thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts. We value you as a guest and I want you to know that your concerns are my concerns! Please let me know if you will be in Denver in the near future I would like to invite you to stay with us again! And please feel free to contact me in the future if you have any questions or concerns.

Greg McKenna
Hotel Manager
720-587-5092
gregm@eshgateway.com

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Stayed here 3 times now. I'm actually writing this review from one of the rooms now!

Initially stopped at the Hampton up the road that was very nice. Moved here as that hotel was full one week and ended up staying!

My first visit was very enjoyable. Very nice newly renovated room on the top floor.

The next visit a couple of weeks later I was here with a couple of colleagues. I built up the hotel as being something special. My colleague pointed out something that I never thought about... many people who travel to Embassy suites use both rooms as bedrooms. That's pretty much impossible here are the living area has frosted glass and no curtain / blind. Not easy to sleep in!

The elevators are extremely old and slow!

There is nothing within walking distance of this hotel. Well, there is Northfield 2 miles away that I walked to one night, but i'm sure not that many people would consider that walking distance.

The evening drinks are very welcome! And the breakfast is a typically excellent Embassy one. Very strange that you have to show a pass to get in to the breakfast though...

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Stayed here for soccer tournament. Great hotel-clean-remodeled-quiet. They started breakfast earlier so kids with early games could eat. Mama was great-very friendly. Only 2 comments-hotel is being remodeled so only had 3 working elevators-longs waits. Parking was very crowded. However they have security that patrols the lots all nights so I felt safe leaving my car. Needs to have curtains in outer room of suites-they currently have frosted glass. Otherwise great hotel-staff friendly and quick to address any needs.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Breakfast was awesome. "Momma," the woman who makes the fresh pancakes, etc., was so friendly and they were delicious. My husband wishes she were at all the Embassy Suites we visit. He wants to go back just for her pancakes. The atrium/lobby was lovely. There was a dog show going on the weekend we were and, although we saw several dogs in the lobby and hallways, we never heard them when we were in our room. Our daughter enjoyed the spa. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 26, 2013

The Embassy Suites on North Havana, Aurora, CO has the most helpful and friendliest staff that I have ever experienced. From the front Desk to the Maid Service, they are attentive to every phase of your stay. I have been a guest at this hotel for the past 3 months and they have earned my respect. As a frequent traveler, I recognize QUALITY Customer Service when I see and receive it. From Brian, Aaron, Reuben, Billie, and Jason on the Front Desk to Jody the Bartender to Julio and Lisa the restaurant Managers to the Breakfast Staff, especially "Mama", Nathaniel, and Wendy to Gabriel in Room Service, the care of the guest is recognized anmd appreciated. Also, they serve the BEST BREAKFAST every day!!! The rooms are spacious and clean. The common areas of the hotel are always clean, especially the pool and exercise areas. I feel like I have failed to mention someone by name. So, I want to say without a doubt that the ENTIRE STAFF at this property is AWESOME!!!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a Mountain View. It's a great view to arise to each day.
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Stayed here for three nights in May, and we enjoyed it greatly. The staff were lovely, and the breakfast excellent with fresh omelettes/french toast/pancakes being much appreciated.
The managers reception offers free drinks from 5-30pm til 7-30pm and there is a wide range of drinks on offer.
Free wi-fi with a powerful signal, no parking or resort charges, and large suites make it great value.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple