“Great place to stay neer the airport.”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver Stapleton
Ranked #20 of 160 Hotels in Denver
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Great stay. My girlfriend and i stayed a week at the hotel and everyone wwas fantastic. Momma in the mornings to cook your breakfast and Maria in the evening to make margaritas. this was a great place, i was there for training and my girlfriend stayed at the hotel all day. She loved the entire place. it was undergoing some remodeling and was a bit noisy durring the day but the staff did a great job of isolating the work area.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Write a ReviewReviews (1,091)

Reviewed May 15, 2013

I am at the Embassy Suites for a conference. I am not a registered guest, however I will be at this location for three days total (9 to 5) while attending this conference. I have never received such rude, indifferent, and unknowledgeable customer service in my life. No one at the front desk seems to know what is going on. I was even yelled at by an employee. I will not visit this location again. I would not recommend this location to people who are considering an overnight stay or who need a location for their conference. They are not kind to their guests.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
GregMckenna, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver Stapleton, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

I would like to apologize for your experience and that we did not meet your expectations and I will follow up with my Front Office Manager regarding your comments. Sense you are currently in the building I wish you had asked for the manager so I could have met you and personally apologized for what transpired . I really appreciate your taking the time to share your disappointment
And please feel free to contact me in the future or just ask for Greg McKenna

720-587-5092
gregm@eshgateway.com

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Rooms were clean and Staff was extremely nice. Ask if remodeling is done as the smell of glue and paint became overwhelming at times especially if you're sensitive to those type of things. elevators were used by construction staff so you had to wait a bit

A TripAdvisor Member
Omaha, Nebraska
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Had a great experience. Was in charge of a business meeting...working with reservations and catering was very easy. Hotel is in the middle of a renovation but that never interfered with our meeting and evenings were very quiet. Really appreciated the complimentary shuttle to/from the airport.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

My husbands second stay, first for myself was excellent! Outside does it no justice, being remodeled but no real disturbances. Rooms are truly suites with separate living room and bedrooms and a door for separation. All staff was extremely helpful and friendly. Breakfast was made to order and delicious. I really loved the whole experience and will make this our stay for Denver trips! It is a little out from downtown but as its right off a freeway, it's very easy to get back and forth quickly and easily. Amazing find!!!

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 12, 2013

We stayed at the Aurora Embassy Suites for a week. We were celebrating my son's and my birthdays. I had stayed at an Embassy Suites in Denver before and thought this was the one. The staff and food fare was fantastic however the comfort of the pullout bed was awful - we were 3 adults. Once we changed rooms, the comfort was soon much better! I must admit however the other Embassy Suites was even that much better, I realized it was the airport location! Oh we'll, still a fantastic time!

Room Tip: Make sure you are a little ways away from the elevators as the door bells can be annoying if you sle...