Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver Stapleton
$233
$189
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Denver(Denver)(Great Value!)
$171
$115
$115
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek(Denver)(Great Value!)
$142
$203
$174
$251
  • Restaurant
HYATT House Denver Airport(Denver)(Great Value!)
$139
Hyatt.com
1,148 results
All reviewsindustrial areamade to order breakfastevening receptiondenver stapletonmanagers receptionhappy hourbreakfast staffcomplimentary breakfastliving roomgreat place to staybreakfast was excellentvery nice stayomeletshuttle serviceup to datethe breakfast areaclose to the airport
Reviewed February 22, 2013

We stayed in a King suite and the bedroom was roomy enough for a crate not to be in the way at all. In fact, there was a "vanity counter" in the bedroom that a large crate fit under quite nicely. The hotel is in a pretty industrial area, but has grassy areas with trees to walk dogs.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I stayed for one night with my wife and two children under 5. The stay reminded me of an all-inclusive resort vacation, in the sense that the extras are memorable, but the room is forgettable.

I've never been a fan of atrium-style hotels beyond their looks. It's just a recipe for extra noise reaching your room. In that openness, you're always in the room by the elevator...ding...ding...ding... Adding to that, the rooms have window fronts, which don't help as much to block the noise, and there was a dog show going on. Luckily, our suite had a separate bedroom, so we could close the door to add another layer. Sorry to the kids on the pull-out.

The rooms are dated, but as you may have read, renovations are imminent. Hopefully that will include a revamp of the pull-outs, water fixtures, carpets, and pillows. Couldn't find a pleasant pillow for my life. The TVs are large and newer, with a decent interface to find the channels you like. The room was clean, or at least I didn't notice anything wrong with it.

The 5:30 PM Manager's Reception was a nice touch. In the open atrium, guests are treated to snacks (there was popcorn, party mix, vegetables and dip, potato chips, and corn chips with salsa) and drinks (full bar. you name it, they have it.) for no charge except gratuity, which you will want to pay because the service is so nice. It's well attended, and expectedly so.

There is a complimentary breakfast in the same area that features made to order omelettes. Also included were pancakes, bacon, sausage, oatmeal, grits, pastries, fruit, and drinks. The quality won't blow you mind, but it's certainly a step up from a hot buffet at a lesser hotel. Service here was also highly attentive, and I was happy to not be eating off styrofoam with plastic utensils like I've done at other places. The real trees in the atrium are nice, but they have a tendency to shed all over your table. Luckily we had finished!

We also did the pool/spa/sauna thing. It was a pretty standard set-up, but it was quiet. My one complaint with the pools in nearly all hotels I visit is that my kids can't have fun in them. Not to go all Shel Silverstein on you, but the water is always a little too hot or else a little too cold. They get in the pool, and their lips turn blue, and they start shivering. The spa water hurts from being too hot. Personally, I can deal with either, but the temperatures are at the ends of my sustained comfort spectrum. It seems like an easy problem to solve. But we did get some splashing in!

The immediate surroundings of the hotel are industrial, but anything you could need is within a 10 minute drive. Not much of a view in any direction but West.

Room service was quite good. Delivery was on time, and the server was very pleasant. I've had better and worse, and room service prices are reasonable (as far as such things go).

I'd wait for the renovation to finish if you're looking for an attempt at perfection, but if you can typically accept minor issues, you'll like it overall, especially for the price.

Room Tip: The higher, the better.
1  Thank BlakKat
Reviewed February 15, 2013

1 night stay. I had a large upgraded room - which had a conference table with 6 seats. Room was clean and well lit. Minimal noise heard at night. I was on the 2nd floor - but could not find a stairwell to get to the ground floor, I had to take the elevator. I remember there were a lot of trash cans in the room - which is nice, you don't have to walk all over the room to look for a bin.

Room Tip: give yourself a couple extra minutes to get the elevator - at peak times you might be waiting.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for a training. We had 4 rooms reserved and without asking, they had all 4 rooms in a row. The rooms are very spacious.. The rooms are dated, as is the hotel.. The rooms do have flat screen TV's. The only fault on the TV is they automatically turn off while you are watching it, and when turned back on, it goes back to the start up channel. The beds were very comfortable. The rooms were quiet and I never heard anything from any of my neighbors.

The employees always were courteous and pleasant. Every time you looked, someone was cleaning.

The breakfast crew was excellent and very good. They have a wide variety of choices.

The managers reception each night, was very nice. The bartender was VERY pleasant and made sure to fulfill any order.

This was a very pleasant stay, and I would highly recommend this to someone looking for a pleasant nights sleep.

The only downside is the location. There is nothing in the vicinity, but the shuttle is prepared to take you anywhere you like within 5miles.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank tjutzig
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Great value for the money! Find out what evenings and what time the Manager's receptions happen because they are fun. Our room was on the corner and was very quiet. The bed and pillow were the best - at least for me, my husband prefers a harder mattress so he wasn't as comfortable but I was extremely comfy! Also be sure you go to their breakfast. It is amazing to watch your omelet made right before your eyes! So many choices for breakfast including fresh fruit!