Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Best Tours of Denver tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Best Tours of Denver
from $22.00
More Info
from $22.00
More Info
All reviews ghost tour capitol hill highly recommend this tour scary stories fun walking historical facts homes twilight haunted mansion architecture pace educated knowledge sites company blast
Reviewed October 3, 2017

Bill did a great job sharing all about the history, architecture, and of course, the spooky stories of homes throughout Capitol Hill. He was lively and positive, which made for an entertaining night! Made a quick stop at a cafe for anyone who wanted a drink or some food, which was nice too. Definitely recommend!

Date of experience: September 2017
Bill B, Owner at Best Tours of Denver, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2017

Thank you for your review. I’m so glad that you enjoyed your tour. The Twilight Ghost Tour is one of my personal favorites. I love paranormal and historic aspect of the journey. It’s a little different every night. I agree, our stop at Sub Culture gives everyone a chance to refresh themselves, for the next part of the tour. Hopefully you get an opportunity take one of my other tours. You’re always welcome!

Reviewed October 3, 2017

My dad and I go on a ghost tour in every town we visit. I recently moved to Denver, so upon my dad visiting this October, I searched for highly rated ghost tours near me. The tour was very historical (all of the old buildings are so beautiful) and the stories were very entertaining. Bill was very pleasant and a wonderful guide. I would highly recommend this tour if you are interested in the history of this town, both spirits and otherwise.

Date of experience: October 2017

Thank you for your review, Krystina. I’m thrilled that you and you dad were able to come on the tour, and you had a great time. Last Saturday was a beautiful night, and I really enjoyed your group. You both brought great energy to our tour. I agree, the area is beautiful, and rich with history. Now that you live in Denver, hopefully you can come back and take another tour sometime.

Reviewed August 1, 2017 via mobile

We toured Historic Homes of Denver with Bill...so many exciting facts! Bill lead us on a 2 mile tour and informed us of architecture style, previous home owners, and ghost stories! Pace was perfect! Nothing too hilly! Wonderful skyline view as the finale! Great interaction with all guests! We thoroughly enjoyed our tour!

Date of experience: August 2017
Bill B, Owner at Best Tours of Denver, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2017

Thank you for writing a review for us, Jodi. I am so glad that you enjoyed your tour. I thourouly enjoyed taking you guys on the CapitolHill Ghost and History Tour. It was a beautiful day yesterday, perfect weather for a tour. Please let me know when you're in town again. I love to take you guys on another tour.

Reviewed July 19, 2017 via mobile

We had a tour with Bill our guide. He was fun, informative and did a great job telling us history of homes, owners etc.

Date of experience: July 2017
Bill B, Owner at Best Tours of Denver, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2017

Thanks for the review, Judy. Taking your group out on a tour was a blast! I am so glad that you enjoyed it. I hope you get a chance to come visit us in Denver, soon.

Reviewed July 15, 2017

We took this tour on our first day in Denver and we were so glad we did it at the beginning of our trip. Not only did we learn a lot of history and interesting facts about Denver we learned the general layout of the town which made getting around over the next few days we were in Denver much easier.

Bill was a fantastic guide. He was extremely knowledgeable about the area, the architecture, and the history. Bill shared the most interesting stories and history about each site we visited. The ghost stories shared on the tour were equally as interesting as the historical facts shared on the tour. The tour was around two hours but we could have easily kept going.

If you want a great historical tour with some interesting paranormal stories mixed in, this is a great walking tour for you. I highly recommend it if you are new to Denver or if you live in Denver and want to know more about the history and beautiful architecture in Capital Hill area.

Date of experience: July 2017
Bill B, Owner at Best Tours of Denver, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2017

Thank you So much, Rhonda, for posting a review, and I loved the pictures that you took. The group that you were in was so much fun for me to conduct a tour with. I enjoyed your energy, and your enthusiasm to the tour. It makes a difference in the overall experience. Thanks again, I hope you can come back to Denver again, soon.