“Wonderful Dinner for Restaurant Week”
Review of Atelier by Radex

Atelier by Radex
Ranked #406 of 3,553 Restaurants in Denver
Description: French-influenced cuisine for everyone Long time Denver-area chef and restaurateur, Radek Cerny, delivers his newest creation, Atelier by Radex, to Denver's City Park neighborhood. French-influenced with a casual, friendly vibe, Atelier by Radex is a spectacular choice for lunch or dinner.
Reviewed March 6, 2019

We went for Restaurant Week, which can be a great time to try a place, or a bad time, depending on the staff. This was an amazing meal, four courses for $45, with reasonably priced wine pairings for each course. Because I have celiac disease, I'm very careful about where I eat and what I order. It turned out that most of the dishes on the menu were gluten-free with only slight modifications, like no toast or bread. I started with foie gras mousse, which was plated with marmalade, fruits and vegetables. Without the toast, it was gluten free. My husband had buffalo tartare, which was also gluten free without the toast. The second course was a salad and "soup of the moment", a delicious tomato lobster bisque. The salad was lovely and light, and included berries along with chopped vegetables and greens. For mains we both had Canadian Wapiti (elk) loin, which was plated with heirloom white polenta, pickled cherries, lightly dressed baby spinach, and asparagus. The loin was cooked a perfect medium rare. Dessert was cheesecake with no crust and a lovely cherry sauce. The place is tiny but very lovely, bright and airy. The noise level, even with almost every table occupied, was very tolerable. We're already planning our next visit!

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed January 30, 2019

I've been here many times and it's consistently good. Owner/Chef makes certain each guest has a great time and treats everyone like a regular. Read my title, it says it all...

Reviewed December 23, 2018

The food here is out of this world ! We were on Cloud 9 !
Small intimate place. Very Romantic. EXCELLENT.
Way way way way better than those big, expensive steak houses,
like Shannihan's or Elway's, or Mortons.

Reviewed December 11, 2018

"Atelier by Radex" has been on our radar for months and we finally went for lunch. My lunch just may have risen to a favorites list. I had a fabulous Steak frites accompanied by fries, spinach, and a small salad. You can see from the picture it is a small work of culinary art. The wines by the glass were excellent and poured in a beautiful glass.We both loved our meal and feel it is one of Denver's great values for what was served.

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank Richard G
Reviewed November 30, 2018 via mobile

Dynamite food in a cozy setting with wonderful service. Watch the chefs prepare magical dishes. Looking forward to returning in December for a champagne dinner.