“Close to airport, Convenient to the rest of the city.”

Holiday Inn Express Denver Airport
Ranked #82 of 160 Hotels in Denver
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Very clean hotel and looks new, but then again so does every hotel on Tower Rd. This must be a new stretch of development. I was here for work and met up with some friends who live downtown as well. Took only 20 minutes to get downtown and traveling the rest of the surrounding area was easy to do by car. I can't wait to see the mass transit train line when it is finished it will really make traveling through the Denver area much easier if you are visiting for leisure.

Hotel breakfast was typical and standard although it seemed slow to get all the food set up and out in the morning. The staff was friendly and at night there are about 4 restaurants along Tower Rd to get some food and a drink. It is convenient to stay when you want to stay close to the airport and when the train line is complete I am sure it will be easy to get downtown if you don't feel like renting a car and driving.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
hixdia, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Denver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2013

Thank you for sharing about your experience at our hotel, we are very excited about the transit system coming to this area also, it will bring easy access to Downtown Denver.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

I stayed here one night after my flight was cancelled out of Denver. My room was clean and the man who checked me in was very nice. I have to agree with a previous reviewer though. This is the noisiest hotel I've ever stayed at. I could literally hear the conversations of those next to me. Also, the cinnamon rolls were still frozen which was just weird.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Denver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2013

Dear KBSFargo,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your experience during your recent stay at our Hotel. Being our valued guest, your opinion and feedback is extremely important to us, as it will help us to further enhance and shape our service in delivering a truly memorable and authentic experience to our customers.

We do apologize that we were not able to accomplish your expectation of service and product this time and we have made note of the particular areas you felt that we have room to improve. Specially we did investigations and coached our staff. Your comments have been addressed with our team.

We know you have many choices when it comes to lodging and we hope you will continue to choose our Hotel for your future travel needs and we look forward to welcome you back soon.

Regards,

Brenda J.
eMedia Coordinator
IHGCare

Reviewed March 23, 2013

We drove in the day before our flight, so we could park at the Holiday Inn Express and take the shuttle to the Airport. It is a good facility and we received a nice upgrade as Priority Club members. The room did have coffee, a microwave, and small fridge. The room was comfortable and clean, as expected from the Holiday Inn chain; the front desk staff was courteous and efficient.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
hixdia, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Denver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

We really appreciate you sharing about the great amenities at our hotel. We hope you can come again to enjoy the other great features of our hotel.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

We spent one night here, we were upgraded to a suite. The room was very comfortable and roomy. The cookies in the evenings are great. Breakfast was basic and simple and I have had better in other Holiday Inn's.

Room Tip: Ask for an upgrade
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Needed an night near the airport for morning flight. They have a shuttle every half hour to airport just 10 mins away. Easy check in and received complimentary upgrade when I inquired about it (never hurts to ask). Room was clean and modern with lots of outlets for devices. Internet connection was ok. Restaurants were close by so no auto needed. Very quiet.

Room Tip: Ask for a complimentary up grade. The worse they can say is none available.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
hixdia, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Denver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2013

Thank you for sharing about all of the great conveniences here at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denver Airport, come see us again the next time you are in Denver.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I've titled this review explain that if you are trying to offer high-speed internet you should actually obtain a high speed internet first. I came here under the impression that there was going to be internet that was passable in the least just to navigate e-mails and possibly do some work. However, the internet drops uncontrollably and loses connection even hard lined to the wall. The hotel is overall a nice place to stay and I have little to no other issues besides the front desk sending us in 3 directions to our room before we were headed in the right direction. I was stranded in Denver because of a storm and I assumed I could get some work done seeing as I would be here another 2 days and was missing work, but I cannot say I'd come back in these conditions. Seeing as most people here are snowed in, internet is all anyone really has to pass time while stuck so you should invest in a better service or make sure all of your equipment is up to date and running properly.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

We would like to apologize about the poor internet service you experienced during your stay and the inconvenience it caused you, we have found that there were some server issues we were experiencing during your stay and we have aggressively done everything possible to correct the problems for future guests we hope that you will give us another chance the next time you are in Denver.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

EXTREMELY clean, well equipped and furnished. under 4 miles to airport but very quiet.
Very nice restaurant like Ruby Tuesdays two blocks away. Several gas stations near by.

Nice abundant breakfast. great service. everything very comfortable

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for sharing about your experience at our hotel and the great amenities in the area. Come stay with us again the next time you travel through DIA.