“Great Location, and Welcoming Director of Sales!”

Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Denver Airport
Ranked #76 of 161 Hotels in Denver
Reviewed December 7, 2013

Nice hotel to get snowed in. Director of Sales was extra helpful in procuring room when sold out. Front desk helpful? - not so much. Restaurant on site - Sporting News Grill - had better than average food, good wine and micro beer selection. I was pleasantly surprised. Service at the bar is good, dining room - not so much. Free Shuttle to Denver Airport and a great location for park and ride.... and early flights.

• Stayed: December 2013
HolidayInnDIA, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Denver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2013

Dear Peteroo820,
I am so sorry to hear that your experience with our front desk was a difficult one.
I am the head of that department, and I assure you this is not normal procedure for my
desk staff. I always strive to make sure everyone on my team goes the extra mile for every single one of our guests. I would really like to have you stay with us again, and I promise your time and view of my desk will be a positive and memorable one.
Please contact me at the hotel the next time you plan to stay in Denver.
Tony A.

Reviewed December 3, 2013 via mobile

One of the better stays we had on the line up of hotels on tower roads, the added benefit of the restaurant was a plus.

Didn't use the shuttle, since had a bad experience with another hotel of a different brand... But when we left in the am they seemed to be on it.

Will make this my next choice for sure!

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

I'm glad to hear you had such a great time with us durring your stay! We surely will look foward to seeing you the next time your in town!

Reviewed December 3, 2013 via mobile

Like Traveling on thanksgiving week isn't stressful enough?
Missing a flight that day and having to stay overnight in Denver just made it all the worse.
Thank goodness for holiday inn!
They saved the day for sure.

I took a shuttle to the hotel, checked in with the friendliest staff, asked where there was a good place to eat and got settled in my room.
Clean room, super comfy and nice view.
The most relaxed I had been all day.
Thank you holiday inn!

Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank MeGabriela

Dear Gabriela,
I know that missing a flight when your want to be home is NEVER fun. I'm so happy to hear that our hotel was able to save the day! We surely do value your positive feedback, and I hope that the next time you are in town (hopefully not stranded) that you will return to stay with us!
Tony A.
Front Office Manager

Reviewed December 1, 2013

This is a very solid Holiday Inn. Great reception area, clean rooms, good food. JC at reception checked us in efficiently and was super personable and nice. Free shuttle is helpful. Sports bar was crowded but service was good. The only item we had that was not tasty was the brownie sundae. It really wasn't a sundae, just two lumps of brownie with a scoop of ice cream. Not warm, no fudge, no whipped. But, overall, a great stay. The only negative I always have with Holiday Inn's is the pillows. The pillows are consistently horrible. Just a lumpy mess. And it is all Holiday Inn's. Please get a feather option. Please, please, please! With rooms this nice HI needs to step up the pillow choices.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Nice, new full-scale Holiday Inn! Rooms are a nice build-out, upgrade is worth it! Spotless housekeeping.

Something I noticed was two hot tubs; one indoor and one outdoor! The restaurant is pretty good. I was dining with several flight attendants who had questions about the dinner fish entrees. The chef offered to let us sample the fish; that's something that generally only higher-end dining establishments do. And, by the way, the fish was excellent.

Overall, a great choice, a standout amongst the 40+ other DIA hotels. (Walking distance to a corner store & great Ruby Tuesday)

Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I needed to park for 3 nights prior to my stay as I was flying out to Austin. The shuttles were very prompt to & from the airport. I stayed my night following my return to Denver & was very happy with my room. I didn't go to the restaurant but did nice soaks in both the inside & outside spas.
For the price I think it could have included a free breakfast buffet which would have been greatly appreciated. Felt it was a good choice for the airport location & would recommend it for anyone needing to park & using the shuttle service.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 29, 2013

We stayed here for one night prior to a flight the next day and were very satisfied with our experience.

The hotel and rooms are new and clean and the decor light coloured, the front desk staff efficient. Our room was spacious and had all the required features. Of particular note were the low light levels when all lights were off (often a problem for us in other hotels, with TV standby lights, etc) and the almost noiseless ventilator fan in the bathroom. There was an excellent step in shower.

We had an evening meal in the associated Sporting News Grill; the food was reasonably good and service acceptable. It was very busy and we waited 15 minutes for a table, the place is very lively and the bar crowded.

The shuttle bus to the airport has to be booked in advance - when we checked in the front desk asked if we needed a reservation. The bus we were on left very promptly, possibly a minute or two before the scheduled 8.30 am time, so being early is advised.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple