“Go Eat Here” 5 of 5 bubbles

Smashburger
Ranked #283 of 2,977 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Cedar Park, Texas
“Go Eat Here”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2014

This place is small, but boy is it great! Fresh and yummy! I had the chicken sandwich - really good flavor and mix of condiments.

• Visited January 2014

Denver, Colorado
“Yummy smashed patties”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2014

Good burgers. You can get it made with different toppings or choose from one of their pre-choosen combinations. They also have chicken sandwiches. They also offer sweet potato fries or regular fries. I have tried both and they are equal. If you want a shake, they got them too. Always very good food and fast service.

Visited January 2014
“Good burger, fries and root beer float!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2013

Took my dad here since he like In-and-Out burgers and we dont' have one in Denver. I'm not much of a burger person but I enjoyed my classic burger and the rosemary/garlic fries. They were even nice enough to let my dad and I split a root beer float and make it with diet root beer! It was yummy! Gotta take my husband here sometime. He's a big burger fan.

• Visited September 2013
Livonia, Michigan
“Decent Burger at a fair price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2013

Was in Denver for a conference and wanted to try some local stuff. Smashburger is a decent burger, it reminds me of Five Guys or Fat Burger or any of those types of places. Food was fresh and tasted very good. Worth a try if you like burgers and fries!

• Visited October 2012
Costa Mesa, California
“Great Price for OK Burgers”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

I heard good things about this place and just needed something nice and fast, so I came here for lunch on a Friday. This place can get potentially really packed, so come for an early or late lunch. The burgers here have some real potential as the patties are overwhelming and the ingredients taste fresh, but the meat was too dry for my taste and ended up just being a regular burger for me.

They have outdoor seating , which is nice, but I opted for an air-conditioned indoor seating space. There isn't too many places to sit, so plan accordingly. I'd come here again, but I don't know if I could be excited about recommending it to others.

• Visited August 2013