“Worst Place - Completely Unbelievable”
Review of Boba and Crepes

Boba and Crepes
Ranked #41 of 69 Dessert in Denver
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed June 19, 2012

Hey, should think twice about giving any of your money to this owner. I showed up with a Groupon and was told it was dine-in only. No problem, but because I knew that I'd probably not be able to finish two crepes, I asked the Dominos guy next door for two paper plates and told him it was to take leftovers home from Boba and Crepes. No problem by him. When I went back, the owner of Boba and Crepes said that he would not serve me because I had the two plates. He then proceeded to call the police.

They came and said I would need to leave, but thought I should report him to Groupon and write this review. . .pretty unethical owner (and not a nice person or good business man). Completely outrageous!!!!!.

4  Thank SK_Foodie_101

Reviewed March 3, 2012

Poor service, extremely rude manager, nothing special about the food, stingy with the crepe fillings, bobas in the drinks are gross (large pearls of tapioca - don't quite understand the purpose of these), overall a very poor experience. Will NOT go again.

3  Thank Carol H
Reviewed March 3, 2012

The person behind the counter was to say the least, rude. The food was odd adn the taste was bland. I observed some other tables and they were not having fun with their so called crepes. It is not a crepe as you think, some Asian version???? Not a fun experience.

3  Thank Stanley H
Reviewed August 27, 2010

Ordered a dessert crepe - portion was pretty small - not a lot of fruit. Good selection of other items

1  Thank Jodmeister
Reviewed December 15, 2009

My favorite place to get the most delicious bobas!!! They have an excellent selection of bobas and a variety of sweet and not-so-sweet crepes. (I have yet to try the not-so-sweet ones but the nutella crepe with strawberries is extremely satisfying.) As an added bonus, they are super nice (which is a rare quality these days).

1  Thank UnravelMe