“Completely renovated!”

Hampton Inn Denver - International Airport
Ranked #50 of 161 Hotels in Denver
Reviewed November 2, 2012

My husband and I stayed at this Hampton Inn close to Denver Airport for convenience, as we had an early flight and didn't want to drive all the way from Beaver Creek to Denver before dawn. We were surprised that it was not only convenient but also a "star" above a typical Hampton. The guest rooms have been completely renovated and are lovely! Our check-in was quick and easy and the front desk staff were friendly and courteous. The breakfast was very good. We will stay there again if our plans call for overnight by the airport.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank marmc60

Reviewed October 13, 2012

Every time we fly from Australia to the US East Coast we fly into SFO and then onto Denver for an overnight stop at the Hampton Inn Denver International Airport. The shuttle bus is always prompt and the hotel is consistantly clean and comfortable with extremely helpful staff. We have drinks and dinner at the Moonlight Mile Diner next door where the pork chops are to die for. A hot breakfast buffet is available in the foyer each morning.

Room Tip: You have to call the hotel shuttle bus from the free phone info board in the arrivals hall next to b...
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank cad307
Reviewed October 12, 2012

3 weeks after I stayed at the hotel, I realized that an item had been left behind. I called the front desk and spoke with Stefanie. She was very helpful and friendly. Thanks to a great housekeeping team, the item was recovered, turned into the office, and they mailed it back to me. Thank you for your helpfulness and honesty!

Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 10, 2012

I must admit that I was expecting an above average, nice, experience. Yet I felt like I was at a Four Seasons. My room was absolutely spotless and very tastefully done. Any time I called the front desk they were so kind and prompt. I've traveled a lot at five stars and not rec'd this kind of service. Parenthetically I missed the shuttle to the airport and the front desk receptionist inquired as to whether a staff person could drive me to the airport. He could not as he was in a meeting with the owners, but the extra effort was so kind and above expectations. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Free shuttle from Denver Airport to Hotel - ring on arrival for pickup. Very friendly and helpful staff with breakfast included in the price of the nights stay. More than enough to start you on your day.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 2, 2012

We got to our room and it was warm. I turned the air conditioning on high cool and we went to dinner and it was just barely adequate when we returned. The rooms were very small at this Hampton inn. The beds were also very small. We asked for a cot and they brought up a cot they really should have known would not fit in the room unless i took the desk out. I called the front desk and told them i was rolling the cot into the hall. On the upside the service was very good. When you asked for something they brought it promptly. Overall I would choose a different hotel- there are many choices in the area.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 1, 2012

We selected this hotel of being close to airport. Hotel is under renovation. I dont know if we get renovated room or not, but it was regular room which needed upgrade. Breakfast was on a lower end of Hampton Hotel group. Its a small diner next to hotel entrance - eat there.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family