1,563 results
All reviews the study larimer square the theater district car service soaking tub corner room room service rain shower street noise turn down service performing arts mile radius four seasons small room within miles convention center location is great
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve stayed here three times now and this is the only place I will stay when I come to Denver now. Staff is very helpful, business features are good (stable and fast WIFI, desks in standard rooms and suites, plenty of power outlets, etc). There are tons of restaurants nearby and they have a car that will take you anywhere in a 2.5 mile radius of the hotel. Plenty of shopping and activities in walking distance as well. Absolutely love this place.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
HotelTeatroDenver, Public Relations Manager at Hotel Teatro, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello!

We are beyond thrilled to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us, thank you for the thoughtful review. We understand that travel can be taxing, so we're glad you found a little corner of home in our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed September 6, 2019

This was my first time at the Teatro and the hotel is nice but the service is average. Nothing special and I was disappointed with the service. I asked them to call me a taxi because they have no airport service and they assure me they did when they really did not. I waited an hour before they finally got me a taxi.

Room tip: Do not ask for a taxi
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
HotelTeatroDenver, Public Relations Manager at Hotel Teatro, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2019

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at Hotel Teatro, we appreciate the feedback. We spoke with the staff member that booked your airport shuttle service, and he mentioned that the shuttle service continued dropping calls due to high demand. We did in fact call for a shuttle car twice, and did fill you in on the situation. We do apologize that you had to wait for a service that should've been a prompt arrival. Nevertheless, we would love to welcome you back soon and demonstrate our unparalleled passion for hospitality!

Reviewed September 3, 2019

I was travelling to Denver to celebrate the final CU vs CSU, rock climb in Dream Canyon and run a 7k around and through Broncos Stadium.... while memorializing a son that past away a year ago. Not an easy weekend to plan, but Hotel Teatro was an amazing home base from the moment I made the reservation through a sad departure. Room was exceptionally quiet, bathroom spacious and very clean and bathtub large, deep and relaxing(upgrade for the tub). Little touches were amazing, staff memory exceptional and genuine energy of every employee made us feel relaxed and comfortable. I want to return to Denver just to enjoy the Hotel Teatro. Kaylee went above and beyond to ensure everything was perfect... not just an amazing staff member but kind/genuine person! Thank you.

Hello!

It is so good to hear this feedback, we are so appreciate that you took the time to share your story and experience with us. We truly hope you were taken care of well, and enjoyed your time in Denver. We are incredibly sorry to hear about your son -- we hope we can always be a welcoming base for you when traveling to our city, and we so look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed September 2, 2019 via mobile

We stayed here for my cousin’s wedding, and are so happy she picked it!
The rooms are great and comfortable, but where this hotel shines is the service. Everyone is sure to provide first class service, from the front desk to the exceptional valet team, who will drive you in their Lincoln town car anywhere nearby.

We want to give a special shout out to Aaron, who helped us find food late at night Saturday the 31st and Jeff, who was also very helpful and accommodating.

Thanks for a great stay, we will be back!

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
HotelTeatroDenver, Public Relations Manager at Hotel Teatro, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2019

Hello!

We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us at Hotel Teatro, and we thank you for choosing us for all your wedding festivities! Thank you for the thoughtful review and the open feedback, our staff will appreciate the kind applaud. We are so looking forward to welcoming you back to Denver soon!

Reviewed September 1, 2019

The hotel is in a great location. It is downtown and close to museums, restaurants, etc. The hotel is clean and in good condition. We selected a package that included valet service and breakfast each day at the Nickel restaurant.

The valet service was worth every penny. The valet staff were extremely helpful, friendly and professional. They gave us great advice on where to eat, what to see, and treated us very well.

My main complain is with the restaurant. The breakfast option was a mistake. Our package included a $40 credit each day, which sounded like a lot. But the menu was limited, the service was very uneven, and the food quality was almost random. Sometimes the food was very good, other days it was poor. On the first day we ended up exceeding our $40 target by $20.This was pretty easy since they charged $5 for tea, $5 for juice and $4 for a tiny muffin.

One day I ordered a ham and cheese croissant. It was extremely heavy, greasy, and almost tasteless. Another day I ordered a sticky bun, which was also heavy and crumbly. It was also not a sticky bun because the caramel sauce was just poured on top instead of being baked in. It tasted OK, but the consistency and texture were off-putting.

One day the eggs over easy were over-cooked. The next day they were runny. One day the potatoes were delicious, the next they were shrunken and dessicated. My wife ordered waffles one day, and they tasted like they were missing some ingredients -- they had no flavor.

Service was uneven. One server,. Dana, was excellent. But several others were not. One forgot to put half our order in, despite the fact that there were only 7 or 8 people in the restaurant at the time (she was waiting on 4 tables but seemed completely overwhelmed.)

I heard the restaurant is going to get a makeover. It is poorly run and desperately needs a makeover, from top to bottom. It is a shame, because the restaurant space is very attractive and the other staff at the hotel were mostly very good.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at Hotel Teatro, we truly appreciate the feedback. We are very sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your time as much as we would've hoped. The great thing about our packages is that the cost of the extra amenities are built in and somewhat deducted from your room rate, so you are saving quite a bit for what you're receiving! We're beyond happy to hear you enjoyed some of our staff members and the level of service we strive for. As you mentioned, we are in the process of a small revamp on the restaurant side, so we would love to welcome you back soon to give us another try!