Hotel Teatro
$234
$178
Kimpton
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Denver(Denver)(Great Value!)
$171
  • Pool
Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek(Denver)(Great Value!)
$144
$359
  • Room Service
$423
1,341 results
All reviewsthe studylarimer squarethe theater districtsoaking tubcar servicegreat boutiquecorner roomroom serviceturn down servicerain showerstreet noisefour seasonsbell staffmile radiuswithin milessmall roomconvention center
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I just checked out and the hotel is wonderful. The staff is very friendly (constantly asking if i had any questions or needed directions). Bed was comfortable. Room was tastefully decorated. The TV was kind of a pain... only a few channels in HD but I wasn't there to watch TV, soooo....

Loved the complimentary water. I only wish they didn't use Aveda products.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed August 20, 2012

This is a great hotel. I visited over a weekend in August. All of the staff were very friendly and helpful. The hotel is in a great location, walking distance to shopping and eating. Located across the street from the performing arts theater. Only downside is be careful of the regular queen rooms, very small room. We asked to upgrade to a deluxe king. The bed was so comfy and the Aveda products in the bathroom were a plus. No pool or spa at this hotel. If you stay here you'll have a great visit.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank sundevilgirly
Reviewed August 15, 2012

I recently stayed at Hotel Teatro in Downtown Denver for two nights in August. Not only was the hotel absolutely beautiful, but the staff was fabulous. My expectations were exceeded in every way. One day we left to have lunch and roam around the city, and the manager asked what our plans were for the day. He made excellent recommendations, and provided very clear and concise directions. We were in Colorado to see a concert at Red Rocks Ampitheatre, and the staff made sure we were well prepared before the show with directions, tickets, sunscreen, etc. Initially, we were scheduled to stay in a Queen suite, but at my request, we were able to upgrade to a corner Superior King suite. Let me just say, we were completely blown away with the view, amenities, and cleanliness. The restrooms were absolutely perfect ~ soaking in the oversized tub was such a treat. We started each day incredibly refreshed after getting a great night's sleep in a very comfortable bed with luxurious bedding. Over all, we had a good trip, but our experience at Hotel Teatro made it one of the most memorable vacations we have ever had. I would like to thank the staff for their superb service.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jessica M
Reviewed August 14, 2012

I Spent last Saturday night at Hotel Teatro... What a treat!!!! This is definitely my go to hotel in Denver. It starts with the bellman Jason who is so helpful and gets you inside quickly (also gives you a map and directions if you venture out). Then you go to the front desk and are greeted by the nicest staff (Gina & Matt were so helpful and nice) who quickly gets you checked in. You ride the elevator up to your beautiful, clean, awesome room with a comfy bed and sparkling clean bathroom with Aveda products. Then there is a nice note from the concierge and a beautiful view of the Denver skyline. I plugged my iphone into the music player and enjoyed a gorgeous sunset from the balcony while I had a drink and got ready for the evening. There are great bars and restaurants a short walk (the hotel also has some great ones) or you can take the hotel car which is so convenient. After a night out a soak in the lovely bathtub, some tasty room service and the great darkening shades that kept the light out letting you sleep in the next morning. Slept like a baby in the comfy bed, never heard any loud noises, staff was very respectful of the do not disturb tassels and the coolest part other than the amazing staff and room was that they actually use a real key to get into your room... no fumbling with cards that don't work. Cheers to the best hotel in Denver! Thanks for another great night! See you again soon...

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank RidinWaves
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Beautiful hotel in the downtown Denver area. Near 16th St Mall, theater district, LoDo, etc. Hotel room was modern & clean. Aveda bath products, Keurig coffee, 2 complimentary Fiji waters upon first night. Free green apples in hotel lobby each day. Free nightly turndown service was lovely with chocolates & soft jazz music. My only real disappointment was there is no pool or spa. To park your car is almost $30 but it is valet and indoor parking and really was less hassle than other outdoor downtown lots. Overall great downtown location & would highly recommend.

• Stayed: August 2012