“Locaion perfect for downtown Denver” 4 of 5 stars

Courtyard Denver Downtown
Ranked #42 of 151 Hotels in Denver
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reading
“Locaion perfect for downtown Denver”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

Having stayed here some 3 years before I had no hesitation in returning for our latest trip to Denver.

We arrived well into the evening after a long flight it was a simple task to hand the car over to the parking valet and get promptly checked in. This is where the hotel location really comes into its own because plenty of restaurants and bars are nearby and the Rock Bottom Brewery right across the street is perfect.

A hearty breakfast in the Rialto set us up nicely in the morning. Then just step outside and onto 16th St Mall and the free bus that takes you from one end to the other. Also enjoyed the Denver Day of Rock going on right outside during our stay.

Our room was functional and comfortable but I'll drop the rating slightly because the air conditioning was a little noisy - it actually woke us up during the first night but I guess we got used to it on subsequent nights. We overlooked the inner courtyard but this wasn't a problem because we spent most of our waking time enjoying Denver. When we were at the hotel good internet connection was available using both wired and wireless connection.

At all times staff were cheerful, helpful and professional. I'd have no problem returning once again the next time in Denver.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
Alexandra C, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Denver Downtown, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
We truly appreciate you taking time out of your day to review us!

Best Wishes,
Alexandra Crown

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (179)
Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

Stayed last week for my friends 1st Anniversary. We had reserved two rooms but only one room was ready when we checked in but as soon as the other was ready the Front Desk Agent called me. This hotel has an awesome location. My friends had stayed previously and said rooms had been redone since last time they were there. We walked to the Rockies game and enjoyed Rialto and neighboring bars afterwards. I left behind my eyeglasses in the room and have to say I was pleasantly surprised when Paul, the housekeeping supervisor, called to say they actaully had them. And I received them in the mail two days later - that has never happened to me! Had a great time and would definitely stay again!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars
Alexandra C, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Denver Downtown, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to review us. We are glad your sunglasses were promptly returned to you. Hope to see you again!

Regards,
Omaha
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

Wonderful hotel. Terrific location and great security. The hotel gym is very nice and clean. The bathroom in the room is huge and the curtains do a great job of keeping out the light if you want to take a nap. The restaurant/bar downstairs is really great. The food is great and they have endless mimosas during the weekend for brunch!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars
Thank you for the compliments! We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and all the amenities we have to offer.

Warm Regards,
Pueblo West, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

I recently spent a week in downtown Denver and decided to try the Courtyard by Marriott located on the 16th Street Mall area. We found the hotel to be extremely cleaning and fashionable for a Courtyard. The rooms were nicely decorated and the bedsheets and towel seemed to be higher in quality the normal Courtyards. The Staff was polite, professional and seemed interested in making our stay memorable. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a nice hotel in the downtown area

Room Tip: ask for a room overlooking 16th street or the lobby area
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for your amazing review! We are sorry we could not accommodate you for the tail end of your trip. Hopefully we will see you again soon.

Best Wishes,
Vermont
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

Would definitely stay here again. In fact, we called about staying here on the way back through Denver at the end of our vacation this week, but they were sold out.
Very comfortable beds, rooms have high cealings making them feel even more spacious and bright. Location was great - walking distance to everything you need really. Valet parking was $28. Free Internet.

Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Clifton, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

I recently stayed at Courtyard by Marriott hotel in Denver, CO to attend an ASM convention in
late May 2013. I arrived earlier by plane and the front desk staff cordially offered to hold my
luggage till my room was available.

The room was spacious and well kept, the restaurant staff for breakfast were very
exceptional in that they made an extra effort to serve me quickly so I could attend the seminars at the convention center on time.
This was my first courtyard by Marriott experience and my first visit to Denver, Colorado.

The hotel made me feel right at home and I got to experience Denver hospitality in and
outside the city itself.
Yes, I would recommend this hotel to business/pleasure travelers.

Room Tip: if possible ask for room inside the inner courtyard of the hotel
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Alexandra C, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Denver Downtown, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to review us online, we truly appreciate all feed back!

Best wishes,
Ardmore, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

I spend 2/3rds of the year working in Denver. The only reason I am able to accomplish this is becuase of the Downtown Courtyard Marriott and the staff. The hotel and restaurant go above and beyond the normal call of duty. Again, I truly appreciate all they do !

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
We appreciate you recognizing our hard work and we are so thankful to have guests like you frequent our establishment!