Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Airport
Ranked #59 of 160 Hotels in Denver
Reviewed July 7, 2014

My husband stayed here for 1 night on business in Denver on the 4th of July. We got a good price and he had great shuttle service from the airport. Room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast the next morning was crowded and he went a little before 7. He need a shuttle to Erie, CO and was given the name Delta Car Service from the front desk. He contact a man named Ephram and arranged pick up the next morning. Ephram was early and he had a nice,clean, smoke free Suburban for the ride. My husband had a very good experience with the car service and the hotel. Would stay again if passing through overnight.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
ShaunaWhitney, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It's great to hear that you would choose us again when stopping through Denver. We hope that we can make your next experience a better one!

Safe travels!

Reviewed July 2, 2014

It was clean, friendly AND very helpful with information to fix a few travel glitches. The front desk people we always smiling and light hearted. Just what I love to see when I am tired from travel. I loved the proximity to the car rental across the street and a gas station to refuel. We chose to stay here because of the value and it was recommended by a Denver area friend. We are glad we did and will return.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for the kind review! It's great to hear the staff was so friendly and helped you to be productive during your stay. It's also wonder to hear that the recommendation from a friend is what brought you to us. We hope to host you again on your future visits to Denver. Safe travels!

Reviewed June 23, 2014

The Denver Airport Inns and Suites was truly an oasis for me as I prepared to embark on a challenging business. trip. The accommodations were top notch and the customer focus was spot on. I felt valued as I walked onsite to check-in and had a great nights rest and my wake up call was pleasant and uplifting.

I highly recommend to others if they are in the area to strongly consider staying at the Fairfield Inn on Tower Road.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ShaunaWhitney, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2014

Thank you so much for sharing such kind feedback. It was absolutely wonderful to hear that the staff made you feel valued during the stay- that is our absolute focus. We really appreciate your sharing your thoughts with us. We look forward to hosting you again for your future visits to Denver. Safe travels.

Reviewed June 21, 2014

We drive up, and the grounds are clean. Walk in, and the staff is smiling. They help us with reserving a spot on the shuttle to the airport in the morning, explain breakfast (free) and wifi (free), and everything else we may need. The room was spacious, bathrooms big and updated, and the beds were very comfortable. We were on the ground floor, so I was worried about noise. Not once did I hear a thing after 8 pm!! Not even the television in other rooms.

Tall shower heads!! Very important for tall people like me! Breakfast was good, and the shuttle drivers were nice and on time.

It really was a great stay at an affordable price.

Room Tip: The double queen bed room we got was great! I can't think of a thing I would do differently oth...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

Wow! Thank you so much for sharing your kind feedback. It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed our spacious rooms, staff and free amenities. We hope that you will stay with us again in your future visits to Denver. Safe travels!

Reviewed June 19, 2014

Employees make you feel right at home. Management did a great job of picking and training associates. The physical property looks dated. Lighting in room was boring. Freshly baked cookies served in the evening. Free shuttle to the airport.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. We're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our associates and that they provided you with an enjoyable experience. We also appreciate your feedback on the hotel looking dated. We did just renovate within the last two years, so your feedback is valuable for us to review and reconsider what we can do to improve the rooms. We hope that you will give us the chance to serve you again in the future. Safe travels!

Reviewed June 17, 2014

By the time my head hit the pillow, everything was alright at the Fairfield Inn on Tower Road. The room was quiet and bed certainly comfortable. My problem was I arrived around 11 PM after most of the hotel was quite full. That meant the hotel parking lot and on street parking were also totally full.

Because I was traveling alone and not feeling particularly safe with the dark streets beyond the Fairfield parking lot, I went in and asked for help after parking temporarily in a backdoor handicap spot. One desk person quickly said "they would definitely not be responsible if police ticketed or towed". I asked what to do and he replied, of course, there were spots. He ran alongside while I again circled the entire parking lot and nearby street. None were found. Then he mentioned that the "long term parked" vehicles took up more space than required and that they were a "busy hotel".

Twenty minutes into my search for parking, he pointed across the wide street to another Marriott franchise lot. He said I could go try there which I found did have open spaces deep in their back lot.

This hotel was very convenient to the airport and breakfast was quite good even though the attendant was obviously swamped with work. I would stay again, but be sure I arrived earlier.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ShaunaWhitney, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2014

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us. While it is wonderful that the bed was comfortable and your stay was enjoyable once you checked in, we are so apologetic that you had issues with parking. Safety and convenience are of the utmost importance to us. I will gladly take your feedback and share it with our staff to prevent such an experience from happening again. While we are very busy, it is no excuse. We look forward to serving you again and providing a better experience. Again, thank you for sharing your stay with us. Safe travels!

Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

We usually stay at Marriotts wherever we travel, the Denver Airport Fairfield is convenient and the staff are very helpful and kind. While it's not one of the higher- end Marriotts, it's a lovely hotel and parking is mostly included when flying out of Denver.

• Stayed: June 2014

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us. It's great to hear that we lived up to your image of the Marriott brand. We hope to host you in your future visits to Denver. Safe travels!