“Love the iced tea!”

Ranked #60 of 157 Hotels in Denver
Pasadena, California
“Love the iced tea!”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

The hotel was about as expected. I was so happy to see they keep iced tea 24/7. I love my iced tea and usually make my own.
The oatmeal was good. I love having walnuts for breakfast in my oatmeal so having a generous amount was great.
And I really like the bedding. All fresh and clean.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

ShaunaWhitney, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Airport, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
Thank you so much for sharing your feedback. We think the little things make the difference too! I love iced tea, so we're glad you were able to enjoy it. We hope to host you in future visits. Safe travels.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (119)
Gillette, Wyoming
Reviewed January 11, 2014

Great, always a nice place. Good breakfast, friendly service.
This is my comment, why do I have to do 200 characters. This is a flaw in your system, get rid of the minimum requirement.
NDMS,fndndurudhdkvnsjfifjskv

Room Tip: I like higher floors so I do not have the running footsteps above.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We all really enjoyed reading your review and got a kick out of your request to not have character minimums! It was very funny. In all seriousness, we're glad that you enjoyed our new hot breakfast and that the staff was friendly. We look forward to seeing you on future visits.
Loveland, Colorado
Reviewed January 10, 2014

I had a very nice visit to the Airport Fairfield Inn & Suites. The staff was welcoming and extremely helpful. Upon arrival I asked for a room that had more desk space so that I could meet and then work with a colleague who was flying in from San Francisco. The staff looked ATT their inventory of rooms, took back my original room key then reassigned me to a room that better met my needs.

Room Tip: No special tips to add... I was briefly in room 221. It was nice, clean, and smoke-free. I moved t...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback. We're happy to hear that the staff was warm and friendly. One of the best qualities of our hotel is that all of our rooms are very spacious! We hope to host you again on return visits to the area. Safe travels!
Treasure Island, Florida
Reviewed January 7, 2014

If I wrote a review for every hotel I visit I would probably have another 500 reviews, but sometimes exceptional service simply warrants recognition. This past Sunday when the warmest thing that was flying was probably a meter entering earth's atmosphere, my plane somehow made it to Denver...around midnight...which was 4 hrs after my connection, but made it nonetheless.

Enlist the support of the Marriott app, find a hotel room, call to verify, and talk with the calmest, most soothing voice on the other end. I queued for the shuttle bus, which arrived exactly at the time quoted, and joined the other van full of passengers hoping for a power nap before the rescheduled flights a few hours away.

When arriving at the Fairfield, the check-in line had, oh about 20 people. It looked like it should have been completely chaotic. Yet there was the lone, soothing voice live and in person who was quickly, yet calmly catering to the needs of all the weary travelers.

He was unflappable. I wish I could remember the gentleman's name, but he was a young, African American male adorned with neat braids -- and man, did he do a great job!

I do hope he's recognized in some way...I know many people were deeply impressed...and grateful.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

ShaunaWhitney, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Airport, responded to this review, January 9, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a genuinely kind review. Killian is a very calm person and we are lucky to have him on our team. We will most definitely make sure that he is recognized for his performance. We hope that you will choose our hotel again in future visits to Denver. Safe travels!
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed January 7, 2014

This Fairfield Inn & Suites was an excellent surprise - the staff provided exceptional service, the room and common areas were spotless, and the shuttle service was the best I have experienced. Mine was a quick overnight stay before leaving for a two week stay out of the area and I chose a park-n-fly package that worked out perfectly. For the first 7 days, parking was free and the following 7 days only cost $4.00/day. You cannot beat that deal anywhere in the Denver Internat'l Airport area. The hotel is conveniently close to the airport but not so close that you hear the airport traffic. I am definitely going to stay at this hotel the next time I have an early DEN flight.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you very much for taking the time to share such wonderful feedback. We're glad the staff took great care of you and that our Park & Fly package was of good value to you. We would love to host you again if you return to the area. Safe travels.
colorado springs
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Stayed over night before a flight out of DIA. Andrew at the front desk was very helpful at check-in.
Breakfast was good. Fairfield started serving fresh hot scrambled eggs and sausage in their hotels. Nice addition.
The shuttle service to and from DIA was helpful and on time.
Will stay again on next trip.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're glad to hear that Drew was accommodating and that you enjoyed our new hot breakfast! We look forward to hosting you again when you return to Denver. Safe travels!
Denver
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Very pleased with the hotel. We live just up the street wanted to do something new for New Years Eve with my three girls. They had a blast in the pool that stayed open until 11:00 p.m. Was worried about the noise being it was New Years Eve but quite as can be, great night sleep.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

ShaunaWhitney, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Airport, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us. What a fun, safe way to spend NYE! We're thrilled that you and your girls enjoyed your time with us. We hope to see you next year for 2015! Safe travels.