“Overnight stay”

Ranked #59 of 157 Hotels in Denver
Bakersfield, California
“Overnight stay”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Brief overnight stay, but the room was clean, bed comfortable, and the staff very good. Thought this wouldn't be that nice, as the hotel is on the lower end of the Marriott Hotel chain, and as I got the room on discount (airline coupon for delayed flight). But it was quite good and I certainly would stay there again. Breakfast was similar to most -- nice variety, nothing outstanding, but edible. There's a Ruby Tuesday's a block down the street for the lunch and supper. All in all a pleasant stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

1 Thank Cvane

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (119)
Babylon, New York
Reviewed October 31, 2013

We had a need for a short stay prior to our flight home and this place fit the bill to a tee. First stay at a Fairfield and I will be looking for it the next time I am there as well as the next time I am anywhere in need of a room. Also, there is ample reason to stay here for a longer duration if necessary. Staff was very welcoming and informative.

Room Tip: Choose the top floor so there is no noise from above.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Homemaker1
Syracuse, New York
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Recently stayed here as I had an early AM flight. Hotel was 10 minutes from the airport and had a shuttle so it worked out great. My room was clean, service was exceptional, and a great experience overall. I can't say much about the breakfast as I had to leave before it was served. They do start at 5am which would be good for most flyers taking an early flight. I wouldn't recommend this as a vacation hotel as its not really near anything.

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank WorldTraverler73
Longmont, Colorado, United States
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Everyone was so very accommodating. From reservations to the desk and housekeeping. We had an early morning flight with my mother who needed the handicapped facility in the room. Our adjoining rooms gave us all comfort. The front desk was helpful and friendly. Having a bite to eat in the morning certainly was nice for us as we faced a long day of travel.

Room Tip: My mother's room was very handicapped assessable and located close to an side entrance. This ma...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank GailMW2013
Overland Park, Kansas
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Great accomodations and close to airport for early morning flight. Except for the snow in Denver the morning of my travel. I wish I'd had time to take advantage of the facilities available they looked to be well maintained and quality. I had early flight so I depend on wakeup call to ensure I make it and the call was on time.

1 Thank Len K
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed October 25, 2013

One of many hotels on Tower Road. Best part of this property is that it is perpendicular to the road. Therefore, most rooms are far away from the constant noise of hotel shuttle traffic and cars. Property was clean and well kept. Shuttle service was prompt and drivers were friendly in both directions from the airport. Would stay here again without hesitation.

Room Tip: Ask for a higher number room x40's or x50's to be far away from Tower Road to reduce noise.
Juneau, Alaska
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I checked in without a reservation, the desk clerk was friendly and definately helpful. She let me check in just a little early so I could spend time with my family that lives there. Breakfast in the morning was excellent and the shuttle driver back to the airport was timely.
By the way, no body has as comfortable beds as the Marriott Htels.

Room Tip: Any room appeared to be quite
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

ShaunaWhitney, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Airport, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We're thrilled that you love our new beds. We were fortunate to have the upgraded bed/mattresses installed during our renovation to give our guests a better night's sleep. We're also glad that you enjoyed the new hot breakfast that we offer. We hope that you will choose us again when visiting Denver. Again, thank you so much for your kind words!