“Average Stay”

Ranked #55 of 157 Hotels in Denver
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Average Stay”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Stay was good room was great but evening shuttle driver was very unprofessional, he catered to flight crew members and forgetting about the normal guest. I've stayed in this hotel several times and never had problems like this night all because of this shuttle driver. Keith and the rest of AM drivers are great. Guess I'll show up earlier next time.

Room Tip: If you take the shuttle in evening better be showing your tip when waiting for your bags or you coul...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
ShaunaWhitney, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Airport, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. I'm genuinely sorry that you felt that the airline crews were prioritized over you. Each and every single one of our guests is very important to us and should be treated as such. We frequently review our reviews as a management team and this one has been shared with the transportation department to ensure this doesn't happen again. Again, thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Safe travels!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (119)
Glenwood Springs, CO
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Spent one night here before a flight, our rate included 14 days of parking and the shuttle to/from the airport. The room was especially large, brand new, clean, and well appointed. The bed was comfy, and everything was in perfect condition. Breakfast starts at 5am, which was great since we were leaving so early. The shuttle driver was great and got us to the airport quickly, and when we returned the shuttle picked us up after only a five minute wait. Definitely an excellent option at the airport!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback. We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed our new, hot breakfast in addition to our shuttle service. We look forward to hosting you again in your future visits to Denver.
Miami, Florida
Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

That was our first stay during our vacation. Even though it was only for one night. The shuttle picked us up from the airport, and once in the lobby we were greeted warmly and promptly by the staff. They had a great sense of humor, courteous etc. Once we saw our room, everything was very very clean, and everything was working as its supposed to...sometimes they dont in hotels lol!
Beds and pillows were comfortable as well. Breakfast is included and it was soooo good! Lots of goodies to choose from. Saw lots of airline crew members as well that morning. After a few weeks passed by i received an email frm the manager from this hotel, thanking us for our stay and encouraging us to share our experience with Tripadvisor. I give him props, this shows confidence in that he knows his staff meets great customer service satisfaction. We go to colorado often, so i definately would stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013
Eagan, Minnesota
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I have been to Denver a few times now, always staying at either a different hotel. Decided to give the Fairfield inn a shot. (since i am a Marriott member)

Upon checking into this hotel, my first impressions were great! friendly courteous staff that helped whit check in and finding my room. Upon entering the room i was presently surprised at the quality and how clean my room was.

The beds were phenomenal as well as everything else. the rooms were quiet and comfortable. Probably the best hotel stay i have had in a long time. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in this area. You can expect the next time i am in Denver this will be my first choice!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed May 11, 2013

The last couple of times i travelled from Denver's airport i vave stayed in this hotel with my family. The staff is great, breakfast was adequate,and it was very competitively priced. The property is clean and i would recommend it without reservation.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
ShaunaWhitney, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Airport, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I think that repeat guests always provide good insight into our strengths and weaknesses, so it is great to hear that the service and cleanliness is consistent at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Airport! We look forward to hosting you again for furture visits to Denver. Safe travels!
Boise, Idaho
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Needed a place to stay near the airport for an early departure and this was just right. Good price, clean room, comfortable bed, and breakfast as expected from a Fairfield. Left an item there and when I called two days later they found it in their lost and found and sent it to me. That's good service. I recommend this for others.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
ShaunaWhitney, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Airport, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind feedback. It is great to hear that you enjoyed the stay and felt comfortable in your room. I'm also pleased to hear that the staff took good care of returning the left item to you in a timely fashion. We look forward to hosting you again when you return to Denver. Safe travels!
Boulder, CO
Reviewed April 24, 2013

After a grueling trans-Pacific journey I decided to stay at a DIA hotel rather than getting in my car at 10:30 p.m. for the hour's drive home. I have previously stayed at the Days Inn in similar circumstances, but they were not listed on the "hotel board" at the airport and my phone was not working.

Evidently Fairfield is the lowest/cheapest of the three Marriott owned hotels in the area, but I was very impressed with every aspect of my stay. The free shuttle from and to DIA was prompt and served the Marriott properties. Check-in was easy and pleasant and I was given a senior discount by showing my driver's license. The second floor room was spacious and attractive. King-sized bed with nice crisp sheets and several decent pillows. Good bedside lighting and clock radio.

Stuffed armchair with ottoman and an adjustable chair for the desk area, and a good-sized TV with all the usual cable channels. Coffee-making facilities, small microwave and a refrigerator. No closet, but plenty of space for hanging and folded clothing in an alcove that also contained an ironing board and iron.

This was a handicapped room, so the bathroom was a good size and with some extra rails and handles. Soap, shampoo and conditioner were next to the sink, and a hairdryer attached to the wall by the mirror. Towels were not overly large, but there were three of each size in the room, which made up for that. The shower was over the tub and could be used as a hand spray. Good water heat and pressure.

My wake-up call was on time and I had breakfast in the dining area off the lobby. The self-service breakfast is available from 5 until 10 each morning, and there was a reasonable choice, including cooked eggs and sausage, as well as waffles, bagels, cereal and all the usual choices. The area was kept very clean and tidy.

There were three PC workstations in the comfortably furnished lobby area, one of which had a printer, so great for printing boarding passes etc. And there was free, easy to access wi-fi in the rooms and public areas. There is a swimming pool on the property, but no bar or restaurant, although there are some places to eat and drink nearby or in other hotels.

I wouldn't want to stay for a week here, but it is absolutely perfect for the overnight stay before or after a flight, and I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again or recommend it highly.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
ShaunaWhitney, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Airport, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to provide such a thorough review of the hotel. It seems that you are a very savvy traveler and it is great to know that we were able to satisfy your needs. It is great to see such a positive account of all aspects of a true guest stay. Again, thank you so much for your feedback! We look forward to hosting you again.