“Nice solid Fairfield”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Airport
Ranked #61 of 160 Hotels in Denver
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Clean, modern....fresh brewed ice tea upon arrival was a nice touch. Needs a bike in the gym. Restaurants nearby. About 5 miles from the airport - but on Pena Blvd...so a great location if you have an early flight.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
ShaunaWhitney, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2012

Thank you very much for your feedback on the hotel! Great suggestion on the bike. We've just recently renovated our work out area, so we are always open for suggestions! Glad you also enjoyed the iced tea in the lobby. We try to have lemonade, tea and coffee available around the clock for our guest to enjoy. We hope that you will choose to stay with us again in your future visits to Denver.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

I recently attended a family business conference that was hosted at this hotel. I stayed for 3 nights. The staff were friendly and efficient. My room was clean and everything was in working order. Breakfast each morning was nice. There is a Ruby Tuesdays and DiCicco's Italian Restaurant within walking distance. Both were great! DiCicco's is particularly good food! I'll stay at this hotel again on my next trip to Denver!

1  Thank Keith M
ShaunaWhitney, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2012

Thank you so much for your kind feedback. We take a great deal of pride in the friendliness of our staff. We look forward to seeing you again when you return to Denver!

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Visited the Fairfield Inn Denver Airport on a recent leisure trip to Denver. Had an early flight out so we elected to stay near the Airport on the last night of our stay.

This hotel is possibly the nicest FI I've ever stayed in. It was immaculate, in an ideal location for access to the Airport (with good restaurant options nearby). Staff and amenities were excellent.

I would most definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
ShaunaWhitney, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2012

Thank you for very much for your kind words. We are thrilled that you enjoyed our newly renovated hotel. We look forward to seeing you again in your future trips to Denver!

Reviewed October 3, 2012

I've stayed here about 20 nights over the past 3 months for business as I'm in and out of the Denver airport regularly. The shuttle service runs regularly with great drivers. The staff is always very helpful and friendly and works to get you to smile when you might be otherwise grumpy from a long day of travels. Rooms are more than adequate and a good value for the price. Breakfast is always hot and ready when they say it will be and always well stocked. The place is always clean and usually quiet. Really can't say enough about the staff though. They are always there to make sure everything you need is there and making sure that you get to the airport on time. If you have a problem bring it up, they will be sure to take care of you. I have no plans on staying anywhere else when I need a spot near the airport.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Thank you so much for your kind feedback! We are so happy to have such a loyal, repeat guest. We look forward to seeing you again and hosting you during your next trip to Denver!

Reviewed September 21, 2012

Stayed here one night after flying in to Denver from Manchester - convenient for car rental pickup the next day. Hotel provided free shuttle bus from airport to hotel and back again to car rental at airport the next day. Shuttle bus driver very helpful and friendly. Hotel was clean - on evening we checked in there was only one staff on at reception and several new guests arrived at the same time, so we had to wait a short while to check in, but the reception staff was helpful and friendly. Our room was large and adequate for our party of 2. Hotel had a lift. Bed was large and comfortable. Fridge in room but no microwave, also iron & board. Complimentary coffee, toiletries etc - only problem was, there was no teabags and no milk (not even the little cartons of milk used mainly in the states for coffee), but when we asked at the reception for teabags and milk, the staff went out of their way to find some. Shower over bath, which was adequate. Good choice of food for complimentary continental breakfast - pleasant dining area. 3 computers, with free internet access for those guests like us who don't holiday with their laptops!, we were able to send messages to family back home in the UK.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
ShaunaWhitney, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2012

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and review of our hotel! I am so sorry that you didn't have the items available that you wanted immediately. I am pleased to hear that the staff repsonded promptly to your needs. All of our rooms should be equipped with a microwave, so I will also look into that immediately as well. We hope that you will choose us again when traveling on holiday!

Reviewed September 19, 2012 via mobile

I checked into this hotel late on Fri August 31st for one night after a long flight from Australia. The first thing I experienced was one of the desk staff screaming at some guys that she was going to 'call the cops'. While this was happening I was attended to by another staff member. As I was checking in, she asked for my credit card to pay for the room. I explained that I had prepaid, but she went on to say that no I hadn't, my card had just been used to hold the reservation. Being jet lagged, I just agreed and went to my room to sleep. In the morning I had an invoice under my door, and yes I had been double charged. I then went back to the desk and the different girl there was very helpful and refunded me the extra amount. She even stated she doesn't know why I was charged again as it clearly said on the booking that I had pre-paid.

Other than that, the furnishings, shuttle service and breakfast were great. I could hear the people in the room next to me though, (talking and television) the walls must be quite thin.

• Stayed: August 2012
ShaunaWhitney, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2012

Thank you so much for your feedback! I'm so sorry that the service you received was less than satisfactory. We expect our staff to be better than our product, so I am truly sorry this was the impression you received. We have identified the staff member that handled your check in and coached her on the payment mistake to prevent this from happening with other guests. I am pleased that your check out experience was more favorable and that you enjoyed the hotel. Again, our sincerest thanks for your feedback. We are striving to continually improve the experience for our guests. We hope that you will choose to stay here the next time you visit Denver.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

We arrived to a friendly staff, absolutley clean building, and peaceful atmosphere. We were flying out the next day, and the staff got us on a shuttle, and made sure our kids had a good breakfast. I can't say enought good about this place, there were some other places that we did not recieve this kind of service, but I will recommend this as a definate stop!!

Room Tip: We were on 1st floor, and didn't have a problem!! loved it!!