“Value for money hotel”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Airport
Ranked #60 of 158 Hotels in Denver
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Stayed here one night after flying in to Denver from Manchester - convenient for car rental pickup the next day. Hotel provided free shuttle bus from airport to hotel and back again to car rental at airport the next day. Shuttle bus driver very helpful and friendly. Hotel was clean - on evening we checked in there was only one staff on at reception and several new guests arrived at the same time, so we had to wait a short while to check in, but the reception staff was helpful and friendly. Our room was large and adequate for our party of 2. Hotel had a lift. Bed was large and comfortable. Fridge in room but no microwave, also iron & board. Complimentary coffee, toiletries etc - only problem was, there was no teabags and no milk (not even the little cartons of milk used mainly in the states for coffee), but when we asked at the reception for teabags and milk, the staff went out of their way to find some. Shower over bath, which was adequate. Good choice of food for complimentary continental breakfast - pleasant dining area. 3 computers, with free internet access for those guests like us who don't holiday with their laptops!, we were able to send messages to family back home in the UK.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
ShaunaWhitney, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2012

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and review of our hotel! I am so sorry that you didn't have the items available that you wanted immediately. I am pleased to hear that the staff repsonded promptly to your needs. All of our rooms should be equipped with a microwave, so I will also look into that immediately as well. We hope that you will choose us again when traveling on holiday!

There are newer reviews for Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Airport

Reviewed September 19, 2012 via mobile

I checked into this hotel late on Fri August 31st for one night after a long flight from Australia. The first thing I experienced was one of the desk staff screaming at some guys that she was going to 'call the cops'. While this was happening I was attended to by another staff member. As I was checking in, she asked for my credit card to pay for the room. I explained that I had prepaid, but she went on to say that no I hadn't, my card had just been used to hold the reservation. Being jet lagged, I just agreed and went to my room to sleep. In the morning I had an invoice under my door, and yes I had been double charged. I then went back to the desk and the different girl there was very helpful and refunded me the extra amount. She even stated she doesn't know why I was charged again as it clearly said on the booking that I had pre-paid.

Other than that, the furnishings, shuttle service and breakfast were great. I could hear the people in the room next to me though, (talking and television) the walls must be quite thin.

• Stayed: August 2012
ShaunaWhitney, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2012

Thank you so much for your feedback! I'm so sorry that the service you received was less than satisfactory. We expect our staff to be better than our product, so I am truly sorry this was the impression you received. We have identified the staff member that handled your check in and coached her on the payment mistake to prevent this from happening with other guests. I am pleased that your check out experience was more favorable and that you enjoyed the hotel. Again, our sincerest thanks for your feedback. We are striving to continually improve the experience for our guests. We hope that you will choose to stay here the next time you visit Denver.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

We arrived to a friendly staff, absolutley clean building, and peaceful atmosphere. We were flying out the next day, and the staff got us on a shuttle, and made sure our kids had a good breakfast. I can't say enought good about this place, there were some other places that we did not recieve this kind of service, but I will recommend this as a definate stop!!

Room Tip: We were on 1st floor, and didn't have a problem!! loved it!!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
ShaunaWhitney, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2012

Thank you so much for your glowing review! It was very kind of you. We take great pride in our service and our product. We hope that we will see you on your return to Denver!

Reviewed September 13, 2012

The Fairfield provides convenient access to DIA. And the parking rates are about half what you pay at the airport. The hotel was clean with no undesirable odors. The room bright and comfortable. The breakfast was average, which made the price per room higher than expected.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback. I hope that you will give us the chance to host you again if you return to Denver. We are actually in the process of changing our entire breakfast to offer more variety and better hot options beginning in January. This will include eggs, sausage and bacon. We're also open to any other suggestions or requests you may have for future visits. So again, thank you for your feedback! We have definitely heard it and are making changes.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

The hotel is about 10 minutes on the free shuttle from the airport. It was a quiet hotel. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean. The breakfast was only basic but it was included in the price and was adequate. This hotel is fine for an overnight stay.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for your feedback. We hope that you will return again on your next visit to Denver. Also, we are currently in the planning process of upgrading our current breakfast to provide better selection and more hot items. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed September 2, 2012

I'm always very pleased with my stays at any Marriot hotel but this one took the cake! Tatiana at the front desk went out of her way to help my daughter who was staying with me. My daughter had too many things to take back with her on the plane. We asked Tatiana if a UPS store was nearby to ship the items. She offered to find a box for us to pack it in. My daughter used her UPS account on-line to print the shipping label, the front desk put together a box for her and called UPS for a pick-up that day. This saved us from running around and gave us more precious time together before we parted ways. The entire staff at the Fairfield Inn was wonderful during my stay but Tatiana was exceptional!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
ShaunaWhitney, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2012

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback. We take great pride in having a warm and friendly staff. We hope that you will choose us again when you return to Denver.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

If you need a comfortable place in/out of Denver airport, there are many. This one has a pool, nice breakfast, fast internet, reasonable price, shuttle service and restaurants in the neigborhood that deliver to the hotel. Clean, modern, three story with Mariott type pillows and bedding.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you very much for your kind feedback. We hope that you will choose us when returning to Denver. I'm also glad you enjoyed the product. We just invested 4 million dollars into renovating the hotel, so it is great to hear the positive feedback.