Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Airport
Crowne Plaza Denver(Denver)(Great Value!)
$171
$115
  • Breakfast included
$240
$115
  • Breakfast included
$149
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek(Denver)(Great Value!)
$142
$374
$339
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
All reviewsdenver airportfront deskroom was cleanbreakfast startsan early flightshuttle servicetower roadnext morningpark and flyfree breakfastwake up callshort staystayed one nightrental caroatmealwould stay here againthe breakfast area
Reviewed July 16, 2012

We arrived in the evening and our flight was the next morning. The staff was very pleasant and the rooms clean. This hotel had a shuttle to the airport. The breakfast was okay.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Henriette_11
ShaunaWhitney, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2012

Thank you so much for your kind feedback. We hope that you will choose our hotel again when returning to Denver. If you have any special requests for breakfast that could have improved your stay, please let us know and we will try to have those items available for your next visit.

Reviewed July 3, 2012

Stayed at the Fairfield 2 nights after landing in Denver from the UK. It's very convenient for the airport - easy to locate and far enough away not to get any noise. There is a free shuttle to the airport if needed. It's also close enough to be able to get easily into downtown Denver. The rooms were clean and comfortable with giant TVs and coffee facilities. The breakfast was a good choice of cereal, toast etc. Coffee was also available on tap in the lobby - being from the UK we asked for tea and they supplied us with a variety of tea bags. Well recommended if you need a base close to Denver for a couple of nights.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank DSandJB

Thank you so much for your kind words. We hope that you will choose our hotel again when visitng the US. If requested, we can gladly have tea waiting in your room for you to avoid having to call down for a special request.

Reviewed July 1, 2012

I read some bad reviews about this motel but decided to stay there anyway. Those folks must be smoking some bad stuff. I have stayed at a lot of motels across the country, and many in Denver. This place is fantastic. The place was spotless, the young ladies working the front desk were very professional. Upon walking in we were greeted by a lovely woman with a tray of freshly baked chocolate chip cookies. Our room was very clean, as was the bathroom (thumbs up from my wife-Mrs. Clean). We had 2 different shuttle drivers taking us to and from DIA and both did a fine job. Great park and fly...$200.00 well spent. Oh, forgot to mention the ladies working the continental breakfast nook: friendly, gracious, and hard working...they deserve a raise.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Sharon I

Thank you so much for your kind feedback! We hope to see you again when you return to Denver.

Reviewed June 26, 2012

I was here for a short overnight to catch an early flight from DEN the next morning. The room was very clean, very well appointed, and a notch above the Fairfields I've stayed at before. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful, arranging two shuttles, giving advice on which to take, and specially going out of their way the next early morning to get me and the other shuttle riders a hot cup of coffee at 330 am. And the hotel was under the limit of my hotel allowance!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank iirish

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We take a great deal of pride in our newly renovated hotel and shuttle service. We hope to see you again when you return to Denver!

Reviewed June 20, 2012

This was my second stay at this particular hotel and I had issues both times, they won't get another opportunity to disappoint me.

I came back to the Fairfield after my last experience that didn't go well, hoping that with their big renovation things had improved. I quickly learned that housekeeping once again did not do their job as I was left with a bed coverlet that had a huge stain on it. It was actually appalling considering the size of the stain, no one should have missed this and it was indeed overlooked. I seriously question the ability of housekeeping to actually CLEAN a room. I started to take the coverlet downstairs to show the front desk and someone from housekeeping stopped me to ask if there was a problem. I showed her the stain and told her I was taking it downstairs to show the front desk staff, she came over to me and took it (as if to get a closer look) and she did not give it back to me. She apologized for the mistake and said she would tell her "girls" to be more careful. I again stated that I wanted to take it downstairs to show the front desk and she put it on the cart and repeated that she would talk to her girls about it. I realized that she had not intent on giving it back to me and since I had taken a picture of it before leaving the room I decided to not pursue the issue with her. I went downstairs to tell the front desk staff and initially got a blank stare and then a halfhearted apology. It was a less than stellar response.

There are plenty of other hotels in the same area next to the airport, I will be choosing another one of them next time.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo