Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Airport
$204
$180
Kimpton
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Denver(Denver)(Great Value!)
$171
$279
$251
The Crawford Hotel
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek(Denver)(Great Value!)
$151
$161
$179
Hyatt.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsdenver airportfront deskroom was cleanbreakfast startsan early flightshuttle servicetower roadnext morningpark and flyfree breakfastwake up callshort staystayed one nightrental caroatmealwould stay here againthe breakfast area
Reviewed April 3, 2011

We selected the Fairfield Inn because we needed a hotel close to the airport to catch an early flight. At check in we were swiftly taken care of. We were asked if we needed a wakeup call and what time we needed the shuttle. Breakfast was good with a nice selection of grab and go food.

The shuttle driver was happy and helpful and didn't mind that we had 4 sets of golf clubs in tow. It is so nice to be dropped off right at the curb to check in and forget the hassle of airport parking.

Upon our return we met the airport shuttle exactly where they told us. We waited maybe 4 minutes. Again with a cheerful driver who not only delivered us back to the airport, but right to our vehicle.

We will definitely stay at this hotel next time we fly from Denver.

Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank WyomingGolfer
Reviewed March 17, 2011

The Fairfield Inn DIA staff is awesome. When staying here for business they meet all the requests that I have. While the rooms show their age, the staff and free amenities make this a hotel with a good value.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed March 5, 2011

Quick, hassle-free check in. High speed internet was great. Rooms were small and not too impressive, but certainly good enough just to get some sleep.

One major complaint was that the staff did not ever tell us we needed to make a reservation for shuttle to take us back to the airport at 5:45am the next morning. Luckily the shuttle service was able to accommodate us. Otherwise we may not have been able to get on one and could have missed our flight.

One major compliment: I left some shoes in my room as I hurried to leave my room early for the shuttle. Realizing my mistake, I called the hotel immediately. They sent the shoes out via UPS to me that day. I have yet to receive them, but it was only 2 days ago and I specifically told them to send via UPS ground. Thanks Fairfield.

Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed February 16, 2011

I expected more from a Fairfield Inn....

1. Couldn't find the fitness center--looked on the map twice--and no one was at the front desk we I walked by, so I gave up.

2. The bed was terrible.....kept waking up.

3. Breakfast left more to be desired.

Location, price, and service were all adequate.

Final verdict: Next time at DIA, I will be staying elsewhere

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed January 24, 2011

This is a typical fairfield. clean & friendly. The hottub, however, was green and not hot. about the only negative. I got this room for $45 on priceline, and that included a suttle to the airport. That is so much easier than parking. The free breakfast didn't have a whole lot of choices, but started early for us that had a flight early in the mornig.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple