First, the price: $49.99/night with free wifi, and the room had a microwave, refrigerator, and two burner stove top. It was a little shabby; that is, scuff marks on some places, in one corner of the bathroom door there were splinters in the veneer, etc. It was clean, but housekeeping did not come every day (but they did when I requested it). When I moved the night stand looking for a plug, it was clear no one had moved it in some time to vacuum behind it, but it was cleaner than my own house. The front desk staff (especially Gary) went really out of their way to help. The day I checked in (because of the conference I was attending, they went from 44% occupancy to 100% occupancy over night), the furniture had been moved to vacuum, but it hadn't happened (some wood splinters and leaves). When I told the night clerk, he immediately went to look, got the vacuum, and took care of it for me. The light rail line was less than half a block away, and was a 30-minute ($3.50 one-way) ride from downtown Denver. (The light rail is ALWAYS on time.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Extended Stay, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center - North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Denver - Tech Center - North Hotel Denver
- Extended Stay America Denver