I stayed with my family for a week and it was good experience for the money. The staffs were friendly and welcoming. Its located close to I -25 and has stores close by. wifi was of good signal and room was clean.
i had an executive room for 3 adults - felt little small especially the kitchen and dining. Overall it was a good stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Extended Stay, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center - North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Denver - Tech Center - North Hotel Denver
- Extended Stay America Denver