I should have known at check in that this was a disaster. The help at the front desk insisted on charging my credit card even though it was prepaid online (Yahoo!Travel). The room was absolutely filthy. The bathroom floor was wet from a leak in the toilet supply line, the fan hood in the bathroom was barely hanging from the ceiling by one screw, the tub was dirty and the drain was plugged with who knows what. The kitchen was disgusting, beds were old, rickety, and very uncomfortable. The door safety latch was broken and the regular latch would not hold and anyone could push the door open without a key if the deadbolt was not used. It sounded like a wrestling match was going on in the room above us all night, and someone decided to have a phone conversation outside of our room at 2:30 in the morning. This place has "crack den" written all over it! The "manager" was not available to take care of the issues and we ended up checking out early. As of this time, he still has not credited my card or contacted me. STAY AWAY!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center - North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Denver - Tech Center - North Hotel Denver
- Extended Stay America Denver