So we arrived here late (around 1am - saw a concert before coming here) after booking a room on an Expedia-affiliated app. Upon arriving, the clerk said he didn't have our reservation and that every room was booked except a handicap-only room, which could only be rented to people proven to be handicapped. Since we had a reservation and a confirmation number (which he did look up and found), i explained that since we paid for the room, we should get whatever he had available, even if it was the handicapped room. He did whatever he did and got us the room. Afterwards, it took about 10 minutes of fumbling around to get everything in order, nevermind that he almost forgot to give us a room key. Once we got into our non-smoking, handicap-only room, I smelled smoke. We checked the room out and noticed that not only did the bathroom have ONLY one bar of soap (uhhh, shampoo? Thought that was standard), but it wasn't exactly up to snuff as far as handicap-accessible goes. I'm not handicapped but manuevering into the shower while trying to close the door was a chore, not to mention most handicap showers that I know of aren't a bathtub! Regarding the beds...gee golly! The floor has more give than the stiff boards they call beds. On a final note, our A/C didn't shut off. At all. No matter what buttons you press, no more how much you change the temperature, no matter how much you nudge and yell at it, the thing still pushes out freezing air. We had to use the never-changed comforter to cover the vent all while trying to remain warm under the sheet of kleenex that was the bedding. Somehow I'm awake enough to type this after sleeping all of about an hour all night from being frozen from the A/C and cramped from the oh-so-comfy bed that I wish to own someday. And yes, I'm rolling my eyes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center - North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Denver - Tech Center - North Hotel Denver
- Extended Stay America Denver