“Peaceful and great location!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center - North

Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center - North
Ranked #104 of 154 Hotels in Denver
Castle Rock, Colorado
“Peaceful and great location!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2012

Have been staying here off/on for 3 years. Great location, easy access to business areas and great dining options. Friendly and courteous staff...WIFI that works! Safe and peaceful location with clean grounds. Will keep staying here when in town!

Room Tip: I'm partial to the building across from the main office, on the left as you drive into the Suite...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center - North, responded to this review, August 9, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at our hotel.  We are totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment.  We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month.  It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other brand locations.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Nashville, TN
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2012

Good location and low rate, but the low rate is for a reason. Service is terrible, police is there almost every day. The rooms are filled with bed bugs and mold in the bathrooms. We asked to be moved to another room and were told they are all the same.

Room Tip: Rooms facing west are better, stay away from rooms facing light rail, that is where the police is al...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
ChristopherTM, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center - North, responded to this review, July 30, 2012
I recently received a copy of your review about our hotel.  Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post.  Please accept my most sincere apologies.

I am grateful for this opportunity to respond to your remarks. Please believe that our hotel has a firm commitment to professional and warm guest service. We strive to teach our staff to be appropriate in both appearance and action. Clearly, there was a break down in our training in your situation, so I have brought your concerns directly to the attention of each of our employees so that we can prevent a recurrence of the incident you had.

The experience you had while staying with us, is not one that we would consider normal under any circumstances. With that in mind, I want to say I am sorry that your stay was not completely satisfying, and assure you that we will continue to listen to our guests feedback and use it to help us improve. It would be great if you would give us the pleasure of having you as a guest again at this hotel or any other of our brand locations in the future.

Travelers are raving about these Denver hotels

Colorado Springs, Colorado
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2012

I stayed in this dump after I had no choice,due to fires in colorado. After spending 325.00 for the week. They said I owed them another 30.00 for stayiny too long. What part of 7 days do they not understand? The room was disgusting. Tried to get my money back after one day and they said I would have to wait for a check in about 3 weeks. Hmmm.... since my house burned down,where do I get it sent to. IDIOTS!!!!! I asked to get the bathroom lights fixed 3 times. I was told they didnt have any light bulbs. PUHLEASE!!!! There was trash just dumped at the bottom of the stairs for 4 days. Asked to have it removed. Guess what it didn,t move for 2 more days. Then when it did they left the remants of it all over the place. The laundry room is the worst thing I have ever seen in my life. DO NOT STAY HERE!!!! RUN AWAY AND RUN FAST

Room Tip: Do not stay in this dump
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Adrian S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center - North, responded to this review, October 24, 2012
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. The issues you described are not acceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. To make sure this doesn't happen again, I will be coaching our team personally. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at dtc@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
Colorado Springs
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2012

I bid on a 2 star hotel on priceline.com for $30 (it was Memorial Day so I think the prices were higher) and got this one. I was worried when I saw the reviews but tried to have an open mind. We got to the hotel and had to wait for a man who was living there to pay with all dollar bills he had stuffed in his hat. When we got to the counter the lady was medium nice and gave us our room key. We went to our room. The hallway smelled like smoke. We got nervous because my husband is allergic to smoke but we went into our room and it didn't smell like it anymore. The room was nice and pretty clean. Nothing really gross about it. (The garbage was taken out). The rooms needed updating badly but it wasn't awful. The room had small plates and big plates, glasses and coffee mugs (I didn't look at silver wear); it had a refrigerator, microwave, a stove and a dishwasher. My husband turned on the a/c and it worked great. We didn't hear anyone in other rooms but there is a lot of traffic noise because it's located right next to an interstate. We watched the cable TV and went to bed. The bed is a queen size and every time someone moves the other can feel it. We kept waking up because of the other person moving. Check out went smoothly.

Overall if you find a great deal on this hotel I would stay in the hotel if you are alone but with two people it's hard sleeping on the bed.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
ChristopherTM, Owner at Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center - North, responded to this review, July 30, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our property. Our company is committed to providing great stays in great rooms at great rates, which is why your review has caught my attention. Clearly, we have met your expectations, but have not exceeded them.

The staff and I strive to provide a clean and comfortable stay for all of our guests and are glad you found your time with us to be mostly satisfying. I am also very happy to hear that we provided you with great customer service and were responsive to your needs. For future learning's, I have shared your feedback with my team and look forward to it helping us improve our offerings.

We hope that you will stay with us again in the future or at any of our other brand locations. Once again, thank you for your post.
Lakewood, Colorado
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2012

This place is a dump for being in DTC. Cars on jacks, creepy people and no shampoo WTH!!!!
The bathroom was disgusting, you could also heard everything in the room even the person taking a shower next to us. Would not go back ever!!!

Room Tip: Dont go!! Stay away!
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank p g
Centennial, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2012

The staff was friendly check in was fast room was clean. would recommend this hotel to any travelers seeking long term or short term stay. Located close to shopping and entertainment,

• Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
Stockholm, Sweden
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2011

Stayed here October 13 and 14. Arrived late in evening. First room assigned was noisy due to vicinty to highway, windows totally filty and room generally worn with a stale smell. Asked for new room. Wife to arrive following night. New room totally filthy, generally very worn overall, sticky cup marks on beside table, bathroom zink stained/uncleaned. Heater/aircon noisy. Fridge so noisy I had to turn it off. Kitchen lacked everything, internet super slow. Windows clouded up with dirt. Final drop was when i moved out the bed to connect wifes bedside light...bed collapsed on its frame and what was behind the bed I will not write here. All of it had a history...disgusting! We checked out and moved inte next door Marriott. Even though staff was kind and polite they also knew why we checked out reply was "....new management". Never again Homestead Suites! To and from Denver we stayed 1 plus 1 night at Comfort Inn i Beaver and Richfield, Utah. Full satisfaction on all levels here - same price.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business