1). I arrived at 11:15 pm, lobby closed. Confusing process with poorly labeled "emergency phone" to summon night clerk.
2). He can't find my reservation, checks me into empty room. As I'm walking into room, he comes up and tells me he found my reservation on the printer, I should check into my reserved room.
3). As I'm standing in lobby to get new key, I'm panhandled by a woman (apparently another guest) looking for spare change and a ride.
4). I kill several fleas around the bed area in the room.
5). After first night, no maid comes to room. I'm told by front desk maid service only once per week?
6). TV remote does not work.
7). I ask for late check out and am told $20 fee, which I authorize. When I return to room after original check out time, key card no longer works, I'm locked out. Back to front desk, one person working, four guests lined up, 10 minute wait to get key reprogrammed to open my room door.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Extended Stay, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center - North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Denver - Tech Center - North Hotel Denver
- Extended Stay America Denver