I made a reservation for a king bed suite for 5 nights, At LEAST FIVE TIMES I told the clerk it had to be a king bed. It took 10 minutes to make the reservation, She kept putting me on hold, with no explanation. I had to remind her that she didn't take my credit card, and even in the middle of that she put me on hold. I called back that night because I had not received my email confirmation, It was sent to a wrong email address, and the room she booked was for a queen size bed. I had to cancel the reservation, because there were no kings available.
I spoke to the manager who informed me that I would have a very hard time finding another room anywhere because Denver is so busy. Not so, it took 2-3 minutes at a hotel within 6 blocks.
VERY POOR SERVICE even before walking in the door!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center - North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Denver - Tech Center - North Hotel Denver
- Extended Stay America Denver